You will be the key player to review and enhance processes in the Operational Care Center (OCC). You will responsible to ensure the Operational Care teams are working efficiently, adopting the best optimized processes and using the software and tools as they should. He or she is a key player of the implementation of SeaLOG Export project and the other projects aiming at increasing productivity within the Sea Logistics Business Unit. You will be dedicated to improve the day-to-day operational sea logistics processes in the OCC and to ensure a smoother transition for any changes. You will be in close cooperation with the regional dedicated trainer to ensure the training gaps are closed and the training needs are covered.
- Helping the business field to implement operational solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or a program and communicating it clearly to all stakeholders, facilitators and partners
- Ensuring a proper review of planned systems development against the existing processes in the countries involving identifying, documenting and sharing current best practices and system gaps.
- Working closely with the other members of the regional process and systems team to identify which parts of the export process can be automated or nearshored and assist this integration.
- Ensuring continuous improvement efforts utilizing new technologies to bring competitive advantages.
- Finding quality improvement solutions through new processes or operational practices and solutions to improve efficiency of current processes applying lean principles.
- Participating projects by gathering requirements, managingthe mapping of the country processes, analyzing the gaps, proposing and implementing solutions.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sea logistics in an international environment.
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience is a must.
- Minimum 3 years of proven leadership experience.
- Design thinking: to develop internal solutions to add business value
- IT / Systems Knowledge: to know and master Sea LogisticsOperational Processes
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Very good spoken and written English and Turkish ispreferred.
Good Reasons to Join
At Kuehne + Nagel you are always part of a team, but still have control over how you arrange your own work and your own way of achieving success. Present your customers with the products and services of a company that is the global market leader in logistics in many sectors. In return we offer a wide range of continuing professional development opportunities.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.