Job Location: İSTANBUL (AVRUPA)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Istanbul based “Hazelnut Procurement Intern” who will be directly reporting to Procurement Team.
- Follow up the daily bases procurement files
- Support reporting process for Luxemburg and Istanbul senior management
- Follow up the contracts approval
- Support SAP processes
- Follow up the signed contract situation
- Support the creation of new supplier process
- Follow up the supplier’ s delivery performances
- Follow up export numbers
- Share daily purchase informations with other departments
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Economics from a reputable university
- Experience in direct procurement is preferable
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent written/verbal communication and reporting skills in Turkish and in English
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerppoint)
- No restrictions to travel
- 5 days of availability is required
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are – dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.