PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True&Co. intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That’s the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH. For more information, visit https://www.pvh.com/. Now we are actively looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join our organization, who will be both in charge of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein brands.
Human Resources Business Partner oversees the whole organization HR and recruiting procedures, from attracting and hiring candidates to evaluating and motivating employees. Human Resources Business Partner responsibilities include posting effective job ads on job boards and social networks, setting up performance evaluation programs and keeping track of important metrics.
- Develop innovative, creative and proactive recruitment/sourcing strategies to develop high quality active and passive candidate pipelines
- Develop optimal candidate experience programs for our HQ and retail teams
- Manage and coordinate the talent acquisition process and lifecycle, including job description writing, initial assessments, interviews, offers and on-boarding
- Provide people and talent advisory services across business lines at PVH Turkey
- Responsible for administering performance management program
- Include creating and supporting retention strategies
- Develop and implement People Policies, manage on-boarding and exit procedures
- Conducting exit interviews, analyzing and reporting the results
- Preparing turnover reports, analyzing the results and creating action plans
- Lead team member engagement surveys, and develop People & HR analytics
- Partner with the PVH University Learning Team to develop ongoing People learning programs, including culture workshops and professional growth and create leadership tools
The Ideal Candidate
Experience: 3+ years of experience in a retail environment within Turkey and abroad, proven and progressive HR and high-volume recruitment experience in retail.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, high energy and likes to have fun
- Quick to solve problems with a positive can-do attitude, with a good dose of common sense
- Ability to juggle many tasks quickly while adapting to new and challenging situations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage and coordinate cross-functional projects
- Demonstrated business professionalism, respect for confidentiality, good judgement, and appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Excellent command of English (both written and verbal)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Workday knowledge is a plus
What You Can Expect From Us
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.