Procurement of IT Equipment
The Government of the Republic of Turkey has obtained a loan from the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD), a specialized agency of the United Nations, for the Financing of the Uplands Rural Development Programme (URDP). The programme is implemented by the Mınıstry of Agriculture and Forestry and aims to enhance the prosperity and resilience of the upland smallholder farmers by improving economic opportunities for the rural poor. It will be implemented in 6 provinces of 2 regions covering 35 districts, and targeting 30 000 rural households which represents 294,000 beneficiaries.
Consistent with its role of Technical Assistant to the Programme implementation, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
- Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
- Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
- Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
- Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
- Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications
- Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
- Form A: Bid Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Bid
- Form F: Price Schedule
- Form G: Form of Bid Security
Please be informed that this procurement process is being conducted through the online tendering system of UNDP. Bidders who wish to submit an offer must be registered in the system.
Visit this page for system user guides and videos in different languages:
- http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurementnotices/res ources/
If already registered, go to https://etendering.partneragencies.org and sign in using your username and password.
- Use “Forgotten password” link if you do not remember your password. Do not create a new profile.
If you have never registered in the system before, you can register by visiting the link below and follow the instructions in the user guide (attached): https://etendering.partneragencies.org
- Username: event.guest
- Password: why2change
It is strongly recommended to create a username with two parts: your first name and last name separated by a “.”, (similar to the one shown above). Once registered you will receive a valid password to the registered email address which you can use for signing in and changing your password.
Please note that your new password should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 8 characters
- At least one UPPERCASE LETTER
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one number
You can view and download tender documents with the guest account as per the above username and password, However, if you are interested to participate, you must register in the system and subscribe to this tender to be notified when amendments are made.
E-Mail and Hard Copy Submissions are not accepted. Bids shall be submitted through e-tendering only. If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the “Deadline for Submission of Bids” set out in the eTendering System. Note that e-tendering system time zone is in EST/EDT (New York) time zone.
Please acknowledge receipt of this ITB by utilizing the “Accept Invitation” function in eTendering system. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the ITB. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.The above is a summary of the original procurement notice.Additional information and documents are available for download from the original procurement notice page.
- Tender announced on19 Jan 2021
- Deadline18 Feb 2021
- No hard copy or email submission will be accepted by UNDP. Please submit proposal submissions through the UNDP ATLAS E-Tendering system if you are interested in this procurement opportunity.
- Procurement Unit
- [email protected]
- +90 03124541159
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this tender/procurement notice