Invitation to Tender for Provision of Water float Valves in Afrin city#(20-GZT-216-256)
Bahar Organization (BO) is an independent, non-governmental, non-profit organization, working in the humanitarian field regardless of religion, ethnicity, or political view. Bahar is committed to the core standards for humanitarian work for organizations (SPHRE). Bahar contributes to the collective work of humanitarian response in Syria, by providing support to people affected by the conflict and reducing the burden on the shoulder of the hosting community through provisions of financial and in-kind support and laying the foundation for sustainable projects in order to increase the resilience of individuals of communities in the field of health, food security, non-food items and camps.
Subject of the tender:
BO is looking for qualified suppliers to provide of Water float Valves, BO will issue an Agreement for the wining supplier, which includes all the specifications required, terms and conditions of this tender.
Items Delivery and installation locations: Afrin /Syria.
Vendors interested in this tender are kindly required to submit:
- Sealed offers (includes the RFQ below and another envelope for the company’s docs and registration) along with the required of the items as required in the annex A specifications – BoQ.
For any Questions/Request for Clarifications (RFC):
- Please contact below mail: [email protected]
- Deadline for any request for clarifications/questions is on 28th of May 2020 (Thursday) at 16:00 Turkey local time.
- RFQs shall be produced in separate signed, stamped, and sealed envelopes and should clearly show bidders’ names, addresses and should hold bidders’ legal stamps if available. To be addressed and submitted to BO office in:
Emek Mahallesi 19008 Nolu Sokak No: 4/1.Şehitkamil, Gaziantep, TURKEY/ or due COVID19 We will accept your offer via following email :
Sample can be accepting in GZT and Afrin offices
Deadline to submit offer and sample is on 01st of June 2020 (Monday) at 16:00, Turkey local time. Offers received after this time will not be considered.
- It is Bahar policy to ensure having the highest level of accountability and transparency in the procurement procedures, therefore, for any complaints on the procurement transaction, please reach out to the below email address:
To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this tender/procurement notice.
RFQ and all specifications in the following link: