Define your career!
We are looking for an experienced Product Customer Support Engineer
to join our team in Turkey!
At Nokia, we’re enabling a new type of network – a versatile, intelligent, reliable network that will become the seamless fabric of our connected lives. We’re ready to meet the huge demand on network performance and access; the need to simplify, optimize, and automate the complex flow of data across the network; the need to transform the way networks, data, and technology not only connect us, but work for us intelligently, seamlessly to enrich our lives.
No other company is better positioned for leadership in the change: Nokia has always focused on serving human need. Today, more than ever before, it’s our integrity, our values, and focus on the human possibilities of technology that set us apart – effortless, intuitive technology, designed to help people thrive.
NOKIA is looking forward enrolling a Policy & Charging Product Customer Support Engineer, providing maintenance and technical support services to NOKIA customers in Turkey.
Technical Support teams fix issues / tickets raised by NOKIA customers, 24/7, remotely and on-site, performing level 1 and 2 operations for complex networks ensuring to meet or exceed contracted Service Level Agreements, Key Performance Indicators and productivity targets.
Main Responsibility Area
Within the Customer Support Engineer scope, the following activities are included:
- Case reporting and handling, incident follow-up and communication on problem resolution of customer and internal tickets
- Emergency and disaster recovery, software service restoration
- Post Outage Impact Analysis, documenting outage situations per guidelines to meet contractual root cause analysis obligations
- Accountable for delivering all TS services within his/her organization’s scope, consistent with standardized processes and metrics
- Accountable for ensuring prompt escalation and notification of major network faults and customer faults, as per guidelines
- Accountable for ensuring prompt and regular feedback to customers in relation to on-going issues
- Accountable for effective TS services process compliance and process execution
- Responsible for operational data quality, accuracy and completeness and initiatives to improve the management of operational data
- Ensures Environmental, Health and Safety guidelines and company policies are followed to ensure safety and well-being of self
- Ensures customer and company directives are properly executed by enforcing local procedures
- Liaises with NSW SMEs from the back-end global excellence centers for case restoration, handling and resolution.
- Interfaces with 3rd party suppliers whose services contribute to the delivery of TS services ensuring outstanding collaboration
- Manages Knowledge Database
- Managing customers’ expectations and perceptions
- 24/7 operations (on-call rotation availability is required)
- Working effectively with external customers & suppliers in parallel with NOKIA internal support teams & management
- Communicate clearly and precisely to peers
Join our team if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or telecommunications required
- Fluency in English and Turkish
- Experience in Customer Service and Technical Support is an advantage
- Understanding of networking and telecommunications
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Ability to excel when under pressure
- Self-motivated and team focused
- In depth understanding of core networking
- Policy and charging Telecommunications principles, call flows and data processing
- Working or detailed knowledge of:
- OS RedHat Linus – administration and scripting
- OpenStack, VMware, other virtual and cloud-based solutions
- DB manipulation and interrogation(TimesTen, SQL, Aerospike, NoSQL)
- Protocols: TCP/IP, DIAMETER, RADIUS, SOAP
- Experience on Application integration projects, in particular in multi BD and/or complex projects will be considered as a plus.
- Familiarity with Payment systems, Mobile Network Integration, VoLTE & IMS would be an high advantage
- Previous experience with OSS/BSS systems and frameworks and / or network integration (IMS, TDM, Call Center, etc) will be highly valued.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.