Cryptography, Security & Privacy Research Group at Koç University has multiple openings at every level. Accepted applicants may receive competitive scholarships including monthly stipend, tuition waiver, housing (accommodation) support, health insurance, computer, travel support, and lunch meal card.
Your duties include performing research on cryptography, security, and privacy in line with our research group’s focus, assist teaching, and collaborate with other graduate and undergraduate students.
For applying online, and questions about the application-process for M.Sc. and Ph.D. positions, visit:
All applications must be completed online. Applications with missing documents will not be considered.
For more information about joining our group and projects, visit:
- Recommendation Letters (2 for MSc, 3 for Ph.D)
- TOEFL (for those whose native language is not English, Internet Based: Minimum Score 80)
- GRE scores (required from non-Turkish nationals)
- Official transcripts from all the universities attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Area of Interest Form filled online
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinturkey.com/education
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your statement of purpose where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this posting.