Invitation to Tender for providing Emergency Latrine at Afrin, Azaz and Atareb areas- #(20-GZT-15-143)
Bahar Organization (BO) is an independent, non-governmental, non-profit organization, working in the humanitarian field regardless of religion, ethnicity, or political view. Bahar is committed to the core standards for humanitarian work for organizations (SPHRE). Bahar contributes to the collective work of humanitarian response in Syria, by providing support to people affected by the conflict and reducing the burden on the shoulder of the hosting community through provisions of financial and in-kind support and laying the foundation for sustainable projects in order to increase the resilience of individuals of communities in the field of health, food security, non-food items and camps.
Subject of the tender:
BO is looking for qualified service providers to deliver Emergency Latrine at Afrin, Azaz and Atareb areas. BO will issue a Basic Order Agreement (framework agreement) for the wining supplier which include all the specifications required, terms and conditions of this tender.
Vendors interested in this tender required to submit:
- Sealed offers (includes the RFQ below and another envelope for the company’s docs and registration) If there is any question please contact below mail:
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw tender/procurement notice.
Service Delivery locations: Afrin area- Atareb area / Syria
(Bidders can apply for each region separately)
RFQs shall be submitted in 3 separate signed, stamped, dated and sealed envelopes (Technical, Financial, Company profile), Bidders must clearly show bidders’ names, to be addressed and submitted to BO office in:
- Afrin: Al-villat Street_ cross to Dersim Hospital_ Bahar Office or/
- Atareb: Alsahara Street_ next to Tayseer Alhamoud House_ Bahar Office or/
- Gaziantep: Emek Mahallesi 19008 Nolu Sokak No: 4/1.Şehitkamil, Gaziantep , TURKEY
Deadline to submit offers, is on 07th of February 2020 at 16:00, Turkey local time. Offers received after this time will not be considered.