Invitation to Tender for Building of 61 latrines blocks
PR #: PR-16340-2.9-01
TAKAFUL ALSHAM Organization (TAS) is an independent, non-governmental, non-profit organization, working in the humanitarian field regardless of religion, ethnicity, or political view. TAKAFUL ALSHAM is committed to the core standards for humanitarian work for organizations (SPHRE). TAKAFUL ALSHAM contributes to the collective work of humanitarian response in Syria, by providing support to people affected by the conflict and reducing the burden on the shoulder of the hosting community through provisions of financial and in-kind support and laying the foundation for sustainable projects in order to increase the resilience of individuals of communities in the field of food security, non-food items and FSL, NFI, Education, Protection, WASH, Nutrition Early Recovery and Livelihoods in Both Camps and Off-Camps camps.
Subject of the tender:
TAS is looking for a qualified supplier to provide Building of 61 latrines blocks for camps in Idlib and Harem districts in Idlib governorate – Syria with following specification:
|1||Building of 61 latrines blocks for camps in Idlib and Harem districts in Idlib governorate – Syria||Block||61|
TAS will issue a Basic Order Agreement (framework agreement) for the wining supplier, which include all the specifications required, terms and conditions of this tender in below link Annexes:
The quotation should be signed and stamped and to be received to our office as per the below address with sealed and stamped envelopes including all company credential documents.
The quotation should be in USD currencies as export value include taxes.
The quotation should include the delivery date of all services mentioned in the Request for Quotation form and the payment terms and conditions.
The bidder has to pay 3000 USD as Insurance amount when submitting the bid.
The insurance amount is returned to the bidders who may be excluded once the bid analysis process is completed.
The day of submit offers will be on 07 Sep 2020 between 09:00am until 17:00pm.
– Offers submitted after the deadline for submission are rejected.
– The bids not accompanied by insurance shall be rejected.
– The penalty for delaying the supplier in the delivery of services or materials at the dates specified in the contract is 0.0010 of the contract value for each day of delay, provided that the fine does not exceed 0.050 of the contract value.
– The selection criteria will be on the basis of the financial and technical offer and not only on the basis of the financial offer
– The supplier is obligated to submit an invoice in the name of the Takaful Alsham charity Organization bearing the name and stamp of the supplier company
* The Organization’s Tender Committee invites specialists and those wishing to obtain the Technical Conditions Book and the two technical and financial proposal forms to submit the following documents:
- A copy of the identity card or passport.
- A request to participate in the tender, signed and sealed with a live official seal.
- A list of previous works and experiences of related supplies.
– Tender Documents: for tender files, and list the conditions and technical specifications, please contact us at the following email mentioning the number of purchase request in the subject line-# (PR-16340-2.9-01): [email protected] and all the questions related to the tender shall be directed via email.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this tender/procurement notice.
– All bids shall be submitted to TAS office in Gaziantep: Binevler MAH. 81046NOLU SK. NO:32 Şahinbey/ Gaziantep / Turkey
- The day of submit offers will be on 07 Sep 2020 between 09:00 am until 17:00pm, Offers received after this time will not be considered.