Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You, as an HR Specialist will be part of Hitachi ABB Power Grids business based in Dudullu in İstanbul, Turkey. You will be performing day-to-day processing of HR requests related to one or more service lines Employee Life Cycle, Integrated Talent, Global Mobility, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, People Analytics, and HRIS for an assigned group of employees handling also complex and escalated tasks. Ensuring appropriate support for internal customers and deliver accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders and assures that quality controls are carried out.
- Performs day-to-day processing of HR requests.
- Recommends enhancements, improvements, and simplifications of existing processes and procedures.
- Supports internal customers by communicating, informing, and consulting regarding policies and standards and prepares information and documents for external authority.
- Participate in Internal & External Audits.
- Runs monthly payroll calculations and ensures all legal notices and employee operations /processes and payments are performed in accordance with the legislation on time.
- Responsible for payroll, social insurance, tax incentives, time management system, and termination process.
- Responsible for Social Security Declaration process and tax incentives.
- Open to work as a full backup for other HR service lines and project teams, when required.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University degree in related fields.
- Minimum 5 years related work experience in HR especially in Payroll and Compensation & Benefits Management in a global company
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills are required.
- Excellent English skills both verbal and written are required, Turkish knowledge is a must.
- Strong experience and knowledge in SAP tools is required,
- Workday knowledge is preferable.
- Eager to learn, open-minded, team-work oriented and flexible, ability to work with multitasks.
- Good organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of payroll, Turkish Labour law, social security, and tax Systems.
- Completed military service for male applicants.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.