Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare colleague letter
- Process all colleague movements on Bimsa System
- Salary Increase for new position
- Only Salary Increase without different job title
- Update employee personal details on Bimsa System, including address, bank details etc.
- Leaver Procedure
- References: Respond to all reference requests for current colleagues, ex-colleagues and other employers in a timely manner (Administration/ References)
- Compile payroll reports and ensure accuracy before month end submission to Finance Department
- Complete filing of documents on colleague file on a weekly basis
- Assist HR Recruitment with sending and chasing response to job offers
- To prepare contracts for joining colleagues and gather all necessary
- Process purchase orders for HR needs on Material Control system
- Prepare new starter forms and Social Security enrolment
- Prepare new starter ID cards, fan pins and name tags as required
- To prepare monthly birthday cards and collect management signatures ready for distribution
- Coordinate leaving gifts for colleagues/ Managers and long service awards
- Design posters, presentation for colleague events and general colleague meeting
- Assist and organise colleague social events
- Assist Human Resources with ad hoc projects
- Conduct yearly audit to ensure all important documents are complete in employee’s file, such as passport copy, visa copy, signed contract, handbook and company policy acknowledgement.
- Order flowers for colleagues in special occasions. Receipt need to be printed and hand it over to Director of Human Resources.
- To gather all necessary signatures on HR forms as required
- To carry out any other reasonable request as directed by your manager.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Business or Hospitality Management
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in luxury community management or luxury hotel management as HR/Training Assistant or Coordinator
- Excellent communication skills in all aspects: verbal, written and non-verbal
- Professional and appropriate business appearance and presentation
- Quality driven with a passion for excellence.
- Must possess excellent organizational and administrative skills and interpersonal skills
- Approachable, open-minded and fair
- Prior Hotel experience would be an advantage
- Additional languages would be beneficial
To help us with our recruitment effort, please indicate your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.