Reference Code: EuropeAid/140068/IH/SER/TR – “Enhancement of Institutional and Administrative Capacity of Directorate of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Research Centre”, Location – Turkey, Ankara.
The intended start date is September 2020 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 12 months from this date.
Overall objective: to support the improvement of resources, time and cost-efficiency of the Turkish transport system.
KEY EXPERT 1: TEAM LEADER (minimum 180 working days, of which minimum 90% in Turkey)
Qualifications and skills:
- A University Degree in business administration and management, economics, engineering, social sciences, law or natural sciences. In the absence of a university degree in these fields, a minimum of 10 years of Team Leader/Deputy Team Leader or Project Manager experience is required;
- Good level of English;
- Good level of computer literacy.
General professional experience:
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience is required;
Specific professional experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Team Leader/Deputy Team Leader or Project Manager under technical assistance projects in the establishment and/or operation of a Research Centre in one or more of the following fields: transport policy, maritime affairs, space, aviation, information technologies and/or communications;;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working of preparing or implementing Grant Contracts and/or preparation of guidelines for Grant Contracts in transport, maritime affairs and communications projects;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in planning or implementing of trainings will be an asset.
- The deadline for receiving applications is 27/03/2020. All applicants are encouraged to apply online or send an email to [email protected] and [email protected] with “KEY EXPERT 1: TEAM LEADER – TR 140068” on the subject as soon as possible and well before the closing date.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter (optional but recommended ) where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.
Note: In case you share your CV with our company, you agree that your data will be processed under GDPR. The CV you sent will be processed in accordance with GDPR (https://eugdpr.org/). We remind that you are entitled to get information and ask questions about your personal data any time and that we would be happy to respond your questions sent to the address [email protected]
AVENSA CONSULTING Ltd will keep your CV for a period of 6 months following submission to us. If you wish, you can give us your consent to retain your CV in our records for a further 6 months (total 12 months) for future employment opportunities.