Position: HR Officer
Job Location: Gaziantep
Reporting to: HR Manager
Working area: Gaziantep, Turkey
Number of positions open: 1
Key relationships: Grants officer, IM and Assessment officer, Information Officer, HR Field Officer and staff.
General objective of the position:
The Human Resource Officer is responsible for implementing the human resource systems and processes in the SAMS country office (Syria and Turkey). This includes orientation, employee files maintenance, Recruitment, and other human resources issues. These processes will be aligned with SAMS’s organizational wide systems.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Syria Field Recruitment:
- Prepare annual recruitment plan.
- Supervise preparing job announcements and PRFs over HRIS
- Ensure each position has Valid job description.
- Ensure implementation of recruitment policy by supervising recruitment processes.
- Supervise HR interviews.
- Supervises recruitment several phases such as test phase and panel interview phase, including selection process
- Ensure proper reference check and ATC for candidates
- Prepare job offer and contracts for selected candidates.
- Develop orientation process for new employees
- Archive and maintain proper documentation for recruitment process
Syria field employees’ files:
- Ensure all Syria field employees has proper and up-to-date files and include all listed documents.
- Ensure all Syria field employees signed all needed documents and policies.
- complete resignation processes at occurrence.
- perform Exit interviews for resigned employees.
- Supervise all HR tasks regarding Syria field offices
- Handles employee relations counseling, complaints, and grievances.
Payroll and attendance management:
- collect and prepare monthly timesheets
- calculate and prepare monthly payroll
- ensure payroll policy is properly implemented
- Review time sheets, salary computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies;
- Keep track of leave time, such as Administrative, personal, and excused absence leaves, for employees;
- maintain proper, accessible, and confidential payroll and timesheets archive.
- Develop Syria field policies, salary scales, and performance management system
- Ensure proper implementation for Syria field policies, salary scales, and performance management system
- Develop organization structure and organizational development plan for Syria field offices
- Assist in recruitment processes in Turkey office as requested
- Perform orientation sessions and induction for new employees
- Participate in HR meetings or any other assigned meetings when necessary.
- Provide all needed documents and reports for several stakeholders.
- Other tasks as assigned by HR Manager
- Promote and model a positive, professional and respectful office culture.
- Initiate team building initiatives.
- Ensure effective and positive transition for exiting employees.
- Ensure effective internal communications.
THE CANDIDATE’S REQUIREMENTS
Mandatory Qualifications required
- University degree in human resources or business management.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in human resource management including job description development, recruitment processes, performance management systems and salary and benefit package development.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written (English, and Arabic).
- Ability to devise solutions to complex problems.
- Energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others.
- dependability with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Integrity, confidentiality, and approachability.
- Fluency written and spoken in Arabic
- Fluency written and spoken in English
The salary will be defined regarding the SAMS Turkey Office salary scale on-going.
- Interested candidates may please send their resume and fill the application in the following link: vacanciesinturkey.com/ngoobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please specify where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you discovered this job posting.
Last date for application is 25/ August / 2019