Strengthening the Transport Operating Structure and ERAs in IPA II (2014-2020) Period
Date: December 2019
Key Expert 2 (KE2): Procurement and Project Management Expert (minimum of 500 working clays)
The Key Expert 2 will be primarily responsible for realization of Activity I and related parts of Activity 2. KE 2 will be responsible for supporting EUID’s Units to fulfil its responsibilities relating to works, supply and service projects tender dossier preparation and procurement, contract management and administration, and contributing to the capacity building of staff through on-the job training. The expert will be responsible for relevant input to the reporting requirements. Minimum percentage of time that Key Expe112 will work in the partner country is 75%.
Qualifications and Skills
- A University degree in engineering, economics, business administration, social sciences, law or any equivalent and relevant diploma. In the absence of the university degree in these fields, a minimum of 15 years of general professional experience in one of these fields is required;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Good level of computer
General professional experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in procurement procedures in accordance with PRAG.
- Minimum 3 years of contract/project management experience in works
- Minimum 2 years of experience in contracts under works projects implemented with FIDIC conditions of contract (Yellow and/or Red book) will be an asset
- Experience in preparation of minimum 2 tender dossiers for each type of PRAG contracts: works, service, supply will be an asset
- Applications and updated CV should be submitted to [email protected]
- In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on vacanciesinturkey.com.
- Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web vacanciesinturkey.com.