Overview about Bonyan Organization:
Independent non-profit organization care about the Syrian affairs, established in 2004
where it started its activities in the city of Aleppo north of Syria and was licensed in turkey in 2014
Bonyan’s refugee response program is structured around three axes: education, protection, and livelihoods.
People’s development makes them prepared and responsible aiming to the rise of the Syrian society and the creation of its civilization.
We work to improve the Quality of Education and strengthen the values to contribute to the rise of the Syrian society.
Proficiency – Initiative – Welfare – Abundance
Job Title: Video Editor
Job Code: TR-VID-EDT-2058
Reported to: Media Manager
To be responsible for assembling recorded raw material into a finished product that’s suitable for publishing and sharing. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, and special effects. This is a key role in the post-production process and his skills can determine the quality and delivery of the final product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Editing reports about organization’s activities prepared for social media platforms and donors.
- Editing videos and humanitarian stories about the work and activities of the organization for social media and donors.
- Preparing promotions about the projects and activities of the organization for social media and donors.
- Follow up the organization’s activities and propose/develop the necessary videos and ideas.
- Observe the activities of other organizations and media agencies and take advantage of new ideas in the field of video production.
- Edit products.
- Timely delivery.
- Suggest new ideas in the field of videos and media that contribute to developing the level of work.
- Any other tasks assigned to it by the line manager.
Bachelor Degree in Media or other relevant degree.
- Three years of experience in the field of video editing.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Premiere / After Effect / Animation / Audition software.
- A good knowledge of the cutting-edge media strategies and following up the Arabic and international news agencies.
- Strong analytical skills, proven problem solving-ability, and ability to develop and follow-through with creative solutions for design and development tasks.
- Gaziantep Residence.
- Good computer skills (word, excel, ..etc.).
- Good in written and spoken English language.
- Creative thinker.
- Good time-management skills.
How to Apply
- The Interested applicants are kindly requested to follow this link to apply https://form.bonyan.ngo/TR-VID-EDT-2058 and attach the CV (CV should be named by the full name of the applicant and make sure it has been uploaded before submit).
Bonyan is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates to apply.
Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted through the personal Email which has been mentioned in the job application form.