DT Global is a fast-growing international development organization working across a variety of sectors, including economic growth. We provide world class program management, analysis, monitoring and evaluation services, as well as technical assistance to a variety of public and private stakeholders. Built on the strengths, knowledge, and 50+ years of experience from AECOM International Development, Development Transformations, and the Global Peace and Development Charitable Trust, we have a global ecosystem – including a non-profit partner, the DT Institute – working together to develop cutting edge solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. With corporate offices in the USA, Spain and Australia, in addition to project field offices in over 90 countries around the world, DT Global implements projects funded from a wide array of clients, including the EU, USAID or the World Bank, among others. For more information please see: www.dt-global.com).
Name of the Project: TA for Digital Transformation of SMEs in Turkey through Establishment of the Industry 4.0 Compentece Center Project
Donor: European Union
Duration: 36 months
The overall objective of the project is to increase the quality and competitiveness of the technology, people and processes in the white goods sector to a competitive global level and create spillover effects to neighboring industries with country level impact on digital industrial application.
The project will be composed of four main activities
- Activity A: Establishment and Operationalization of Industry 4.0 Competence Center
- Activity B: Industry 4.0 Transformation Studies for SMEs
- Activity C: Increasing the I4.0 R&D Capacity of the White Goods Suppliers Industry
- Activity D: Supporting new local solution partners for the digital industrial transformation
The Team Leader will primary be responsible for Activity A.1, C, and D of the Project. S/he will work full time for the Project.
The TL will be responsible for the coordination and management of the technical assistance inputs provided by the TAT.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in administrative sciences (management, economics, international relations, public administrations, etc.) or engineering (industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, etc.). In absence of a university degree in the above-mentioned fields, an university degree in any other field will be accepted together with 15 years of working experience in regional/local economic development/competitiveness initiatives.
- Excellent command of English (speaking, reading and writing)
General professional experience
- Minimum 10 years of working experience following the attainment of a Bachelor’s degree (Up to 20 years of working experience will be considered as an asset)
- Minimum 5 years of international experience as a long-term (minimum 6 months without any interruption full-time experience) Team Leader or Project Manager position in technical assistance projects with at least 1M EUR budget.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of policy development on national/regional/sectoral level for/to SMEs/Private Sector Development preferably in an international environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience in applying EU’s enterprise or R&D innovation policy in the member or candidate countries
- Minimum 5 years of experience ein manufacturing sector preferably in white goods sector.
All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinturkey.com/jobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.