ANKON Consulting is looking for a Team Leader/ Civil Society Expert for the EU funded project “Support to Civil Society Organisations in the Turkish Cypriot Community” to be implemented in the northern part of Cyprus.
Key Expert 1: Team Leader/ Civil Society Expert
Qualifications and skills:
- Education: relevant university degree (i.e. bachelor in political sciences, international relations, law, journalism, social sciences, business administration, economics or a relevant or directly related discipline). In the absence of such degree, at least six additional years of working experience to the minimum requirements of the general professional experience.
- Language: excellent command of written and spoken English. Turkish and/or Greek would be an asset.
General professional experience:
- Criteria: At least 8 years and up to 15 years of post-graduate professional experience in planning, monitoring and implementing social or development projects related to civil society development.
Specific professional experience:
- Criteria 1: At least 5 years and up to 10 years of post-graduate professional experience in leading teams in the public or private sector or in public funded projects.
- Criteria 2: At least 3 years and up to 8 years of post-graduate professional experience implementing civil society related projects in an international setting (e.g. international donor or EU funded project, or multi country / multi-cultural project).
- Asset: A previous post-graduate professional experience on peace building and reconciliation actions in a civil society organisation, an international/intergovernmental organisation or a development project will be an asset.