IKADA Consulting Ltd. is looking for a Team Leader for the EU funded “Technical Assistance for Enhancement of Institutional and Administrative Capacity of Directorate of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Research Centre ” Project to be implemented in Turkey.
Qualifcations and Skills
- A University Degree in business administration and management, economics, engineering, social sciences, law or or natural sciences. In the absence of a university degree in these fields, a minimum of 10 years of experience as a Team Leader/Deputy Leader or Project Manager is required.
- Good knowledge of English
- Good level of computer literacy
General professional experience
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience required.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Team Leader/Deputy Leader or Project Manager under technical assistance projects in the establishment and/or operation of a Research Centre in one or more of the following fields: transport policy, maritime affairs, space, aviation, information technology and/or communications
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working of preparing or implementing Grant Contracts and/or preperation of guideline for Grant Contracts in transport, maritime affairs and communication projects
- Minimum 2 years of experience in planning or implementing of training will be an asset.
- The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to [email protected] with REF “140068- Team Leader” until 06/04/2020.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter (optional but recommended) where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.