SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation – IBC is an emerging NGO founded to help alleviate human suffering, illiteracy among all people regardless of nationality, ethnicity, race, color, genetic or physical features, social origin, religion, belief, language, political opinion, gender, age and sexual orientation.
IBC acts with impartiality in the belief that people are created equal and have the right to dignity, proper sheltering, food, healthcare, education and proper standards of living.
Our foundation is is seeking for ‘Supply Chain Manager” according to following qualifications.
Position : Supply Chain Manager
Number of Recruitments : 1 person
Defining supply strategies and coordinating the implementation of an efficient mission supply chain, according to IBC protocols and standards in order to ensure the optimal functioning of the mission.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proposing a supply strategy for the mission or the revision thereof, to the coordination team for validation, according to the mission’s context and the operational needs
- In line with IBC’s and donors’s protocols, policies, standards and guidelines, ensuring the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the validated mission supply strategy under the Supply Chain or Logistics Coordinator’s responsibility
- Defining and ensuring the implementation of the overall supply procedures, of an efficient supply administration and providing adapted tools to support the different supply activities. Guaranteeing the standardization of warehouse management focusing on medical stocks and the interactions with the distribution points
- Acting as a permanent auditor of the supply chain: as such, monitoring the different supply processes as well as the use of the tools and the accurate execution of the supply procedures, proposing adjustments where needed. Ensuring the stability of supply activities within regular and emergency intervention of the concerned projects
- Evaluating the HR set-up related to supply (team sizes, JD, organigrams, division of tasks and responsibilities) and managing the different supply teams in the mission (Coordination + Project) and participating in the selection, the follow-up (training-coaching) and evaluation of the staff under his supervision
- Offering a permanent technical support to the supply teams as well as to all other departments in the mission (Fin, Med,)
- Managing field visits on regular basis to offer a permanent support to the direct and indirect supply stakeholders
- Validating the use of the supply related third parties (suppliers, transport companies, freight forwarders, etc.) proposed by the procurement officers, transport manager together with the technical referents when needed
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree and specialization in Logistics/Suply chain
- At least 2 years of experience in supply chain management and in organization of supply administration and procedures
- Knowledge of English is essential, Arabic is desirable.
- Proven understanding of IBC Logistics policies (general knowledge of IBC equipments and kits in accordance to the nature of the project).
- The position will be based in Kilis.
How to apply
- Interested candidates who meet the above mentioned qualifications should submit the application form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17HbpbGoPHAQbwQ-UbWCd4bo_GDKv2_thJtMtxRNKJBI/edit?usp=sharing ) by uploading English CV and Cover Letter outlining their interest for the position.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job post.
Kindly note that due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
IBC is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified candidates of all genders from all national, religious, and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply.