SYRIA RELIEF is a humanitarian NGO which is registered in Turkey in response to the brutal crisis that has engulfed Syria. SYRIA RELIEF is a non-political, non-denominational, nongovernmental organization, established to provide humanitarian aids to Syria.
The objective of this consultancy is to develop a curriculum for management training. This will be used to enhance the capacity building of SR Partner in Turkey.
As People are the key to assists, we are requesting a training session that covers management skills and competencies needed to provide SR’s partner senior country office based staff with and equip them with the fundamentals of good people management.
This training should be conducted by an experienced management specialist that has conducted same training sessions before and who has a vast experience in the field of humanitarian sector.
Participants from SR:
The participants from Syria Relief’s partner for this training are field department managers, project coordinators, and support coordinators.
Topics to be covered:
This training should allow attendees the following at the end of the training:
· Fulfil their role and responsibilities as a manager
· Demonstrate skills and attitudes needed to manage people effectively
· Manage their team performance by setting clear direction, coaching and providing feedback
· Develop strategies to build an effective team, lead them and delegate well
· Effectively manage under performance and motivate individuals and maximize their potential
· negotiation to achieve a win/win results and resolving conflicts
· enhance communication skills, gaining active listening and responding skills
- Official emailing and proper electronic communications
- What can get in the way of Effective Communication
- Conflict Resolution
- communication in the workplace
The trainer should train in Arabic with using English terms.
Training time and place:
· Training will be conducted in SR’s partner office in Gaziantep
· Training should take place at the second half of May 2019
· 4~5 days.
Preparation of the training:
Syria Relief will be responsible for providing the venue, refreshments and printing documents.
The Trainer will be responsible for the transportation, accommodation and other costs of him/herself, Syria Relief will only cover the fees for the trainer.
- Please send a CV and cover letter indicating your experience to the attention of the HR Department in Syria Relief to this email: ” [email protected] ” with the job code “SR.TR.ANT.MST“ in the subject line.
- If you wish to apply for this position, please specify that you saw it on vacanciesinturkey.com.
- vacanciesinturkey.com will appreciate it if you can SHARE this job announcement on social media as we provide our services for FREE for both job seekers and job providers.