Syria Relief -SR- is requesting for a four-days training session that enhance the capacity of its team as well as its partner’s team to manage high quality programs.
Participants should outline the responsibilities inherent in their role for managing programs and their components.
The training should focus on improving participants’ program management knowledge. It should also equip participants with the skills and techniques needed to deliver high quality humanitarian, development and environmental programs.
This course should allow the program managers to:
- Develop program strategy plan and objectives, and increase the chances that you’ll successfully accomplish them
- Ensure integration between projects and activities to achieve program strategy plan and objectives
- Gain the insight that program managers need to make informed decisions about whether or not to pursue roles at this level.
- Understand the tools, frameworks, context and content of programs in the development sector
- Know the principles, phases, and disciplines of program management in the development sector.
- Being familiar with the program theory of change and linking it to the projects logframes.
- The critical Phases of program management
- The essential principles
- Theory of Change
- The Six Disciplines of Program Management
Participants from SR and its partner
The participants from Syria Relief and its partner for this training are going to be around 20:
- Program Managers
- Program coordinators
- and project managers
The training should be made in English
Consultancy duration and timing:
4 days in Hatay, Turkey (in Syria Relief office). Most probably the training will be conducted at the June 2019.
Preparation for the training/workshop:
Syria Relief will be responsible for providing the venue, refreshments and printing documents.
The consultant will be responsible for his own transportation, accommodation and other costs.
- Please send a CV and cover letter indicating your experience, approach and an indication of the cost. Please also attach evaluation reports for similar training delivered, to the attention of the HR Department in Syria Relief to this email: ” [email protected] ” with the job code “SR.TR.ANT.PMT“ in the subject line.
- If you wish to apply for this position, please specify that you saw it on vacanciesinturkey.com.
- vacanciesinturkey.com will appreciate it if you can SHARE this job announcement on social media as we provide our services for FREE for both job seekers and job providers.
- The post will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.