Bir Dünya Çocuk (Children of One World):
Bir Dünya Çocuk (Children of One World) is a non-governmental, non-profit organization, which has a multinational and multicultural structure, is dedicated to providing child protection services and advocating for children rights.
BDC (Children of One World) is registered in Turkey since 2014. From 2014 until the end of 2018, BDC (Children of One World), could reach more than quarter million (262,800) boy, girl, man and woman with a specialized Child Protection services, and Education services, in 16 different communities inside Syria, while we are still proving a prominent intervention to contribute prevention, mitigate suffering, empower children participation and advocate for best interests of child.
Our Vision is: One world where all children attain their rights and dignity based on their best of interest
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Developing and implementing for project management plan, in coordination with line manager and other respective departments, and according to agreed proposal scope, logical framework and timeline.
- Developing, monitoring and updating a relevant Risk Analysis plan dedicated to the project.
- Developing, maintaining and improving any coordination relationships vital to project success, and to ensure inclusive, sustained, quality impact.
- Maintain a constructive and positive communication liaison between project field/HQ Employees and Senior Management
- Engaging with competent departments/personnel to accomplish tasks and requirements pertaining directly to project (MEAL, HR, Logistic & Procurement, A&F, R&D, ..others)
- Conducting and maintaining comprehensive and full project documentation and archiving.
- Participating actively as projects team member to improve department efficiency, reduce costs and assist in improvement of product through customer experiences.
- Supervising and stimulating procurement activities as required ensuring on time delivery of components and equipment.
- Preparing, developing and submitting all reports pertaining to the project.
- Feeding other relevant reports, information systems with data/information related to the project
- Developing project closure plan considering ethical and do no harm principles
- Managing project staff relationships, roles, responsibilities and conducting required monitoring and evaluation plans.
- Developing a clear and direct presentation on project’s definition of project scope, objectives, duration, beneficiaries, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinating with MEAL to develop and implement monitoring and evaluation plans.
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Protection Program Manager
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent communication, reporting and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in the Protection in humanitarian action (min.3 years)
- University degree in Social Sciences Education or in any related study field.
- Previous experience (min.3 years) in protection project management with NGOs or INGOs.
- Possess leadership skills.
- Arabic is essential and proficiency in English is required.
- Good knowledge about field and local administrations inside Syria.
- Have a good knowledge of the basics of humanitarian action.
- Demonstrated flexibility and creativity in planning and problem solving
- Having team work spirit.
- Interested candidates should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter outlining their interest and qualifications for the position by email to [email protected] , no later than 27 June 2019.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your e-mail and cover letter where you saw this posting (vacanciesinturkey.com)
- Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Must have legal documents for working inside Turkey or Turkish nationality.
- Please mention the Vacancy Number (TR-019-15) for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
- Please follow the instruction carefully. Bir Dünya Çocuk might not consider incomplete information.
- Applications in languages other than English will not be reviewed.
- Applications are strongly encouraged from female candidates.
Bir Dünya Çocuk is committed to gender balance and diversity without distinction as to race, sex or religion, and without discrimination of persons with disabilities. Remuneration will be in accordance with the candidate’s qualification and experience as well as local standards.