IDI will hire Short-term Non-key (Senior and Junior) Experts for an EU-funded project in İzmir, Turkey.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree relevant to the assignment
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience and minimum 5 years of specific professional experience relevant to the assignment for senior NKE
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience and minimum 2 years of specific professional experience relevant to the assignment for junior NKE
- Very good command of English (speaking, reading and writing)
In following specialization areas:
- Start-up/SME technical and business support,
- Start-up mentoring,
- Start-up training,
- Start-up acceleration,
- Artificial intelligence,
- Big data, and analytics,
- Deep learning,
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their application including the most recent CV in EU format (see attachment) to following emails: [email protected] and [email protected]
- Please write: “NKE for D-TECH4ENT – Deep Technology Incubator for Entrepreneurs’ Project” along with the category or categories you interested in the subject line of your emails/applications.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.
Please also note that only the CVs of successful candidates will be used in our proposal, if you do not consent, please do not apply. In case we are awarded with the project and require your expertise, you will be contacted. The CVs of unsuccessful candidates will be saved in our database. Therefore, indicate your communication information in your CVs.