RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
A fantastic opportunity for a Supply Finance Analyst to join our team
- Undertaking all work in compliance with RB business policies, goals, and directives
- Ensuring the cost accounting practices in the RB Finance manual are applied within the business
- Performing month-end closing activities
- Performing the analysis of any variations from the standard (material, other costs) vs. actuals
- Assist in planning and forecasting costs of goods sold
- Attending end-year stocktaking, preparing results with the Inspection team according to the stocktaking directives
- Supporting all local and overseas product comparison cost analysis/Marketing
- Department’s cost information requirements
- Cooperation with operational departments in order to control and optimize costs
- Aim to achieve established goals and tasks
Is this you?
- Graduate from a reputable university
- +4 years of similar experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Team player with good organizational and analytical skills, effective and strong communication ability
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
In return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organization.
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinturkey.com/RBjobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate (on the application form and in the cover letter) how you heard about this job posting(vacanciesinturkey.com).