- Coordinating the project that is implemented by TEMA Foundation on coal mining and coal-fired power plants.
- Planning, implementing and tracking the activities of the project, preparing project reports,
- Supporting and contributing advocacy activities of Environmental Policies and International Relations Department of TEMA Foundation on the field of nature protection issues and climate change ,
- Following legislation, government policies and investments in the field of environment, nature protection, agriculture, water and climate change,
- Having knowledge of climate change -effects, mitigation and adaptation-
- Involving in preparation adn/or amendment of the environmental legislation including but not limited to climate change and energy,
- Contributing joint studies of local, national and international non-governmental organizations, social movements and civil society organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Environmental Engineering or any other relevant department
- 5 years of work experience in the field,
- Experience in both project writing and management,
- Following the national and international policies related to environment, climate change and energy,
- Having excellent presentation and expression skills,
- Being interested in nature protection issues and open to self-development,
- Fluent in English
- Able to use MS Office Programs effectively,
- Completed military service for male candidates.
- [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.