Join a place built on innovation and creativity. Where different views and perspectives are welcomed and valued. An environment that champions inclusion, and teams that reflect the diversity of the communities that we serve.
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.
Background & Qualifications
- University degree from a reputable university
- At least 2 years in Product Manager role in a pharmaceutical company
- Preferably CV and/or Renal and/or Diabetes experience
- Preferably launch experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Customer-oriented personality with strong planning and organizational skills
- Analytical thinker and attentive to details
- Strategic thinker with ability to set product vision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good at teamwork
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications
- No restriction to travel frequently and must have a valid driving license
- No military obligation for male candidates
Summary Job Description
- Preparing, updating and implementing respective plans (Brand Operational Plans/Brand Strategic Plans (BSP)) including short and long term market share/ financial targets of the brands in his/her area of responsibility,
- Gathering and interpreting accurately the customer segmentation, market analyses, SWOT, competitor analyses, other developments within the sector and the respective data to ensure that the brand plans will reach the targets, integrating these to the operational plans and keeping the plans updated,
- Developing and implementing alternative/back up plans and strategies in a proactive manner in case of regulatory changes, changes driven by the brand and competition etc.,
- Leading strategic decisions in order to improve business performance,
- Being an active member of the Brand team including Sales Management, Medical Department, Regulatory Department, and Market Access functions ensuring that the brand strategy and plans are effectively developed and implemented; and assuming the coordinator’s role during the development and implementation of the BSP and operational plan concerning the brand,
- Keeping an uninterrupted communication, building and maintaining strong relations with the aim of increasing the recognition/awareness of the brand strategy by the respective function within AZT,
- Establishing a bilateral communication with the product promotion team to ensure that the strategic and operational plans are appropriately implemented, informing, directing, and providing feedback to and receiving feedback from, the product promotion team during periodical and other meetings and following up the implementation of the plan across Turkey,
- Maintaining effective communication with the global brand teams/marketing groups for reasons such as sharing information and good/effective practices etc.,
- Defining the communication strategy for the target customer portfolio for each brand, sharing /improving/implementing this strategy with the respective functions/persons. Visiting customers through planning dual visits with the product promotion team to ensure that possible problems are solved,
- Building and maintaining relations with the Advisory Board Members, Opinion Leaders and Associations as the representative of the Brand in order to obtain information about the competitors’ practices and strategies and to maximize the commercial opportunities for the brand.
A high performing team, we are united and motivated by our shared purpose – to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. We come to work each day to make a difference – to patients, society and our company. In our work we aim to bring wider benefits to society – building healthy communities and limiting our impact on the planet. We are committed to leading the quest to meet rising global demand for effective healthcare. The shared creativity through both internal and external collaboration unlocks challenges and brings new solutions. You will be valued. Not only for your unique contribution, skills and background, but because we recognise people are our greatest asset. Here we are dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinturkey.com/jobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover / motivation letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.