About Saed Charity Association:
Saed Charity Association (SCA) is an independent non-governmental, non-profitable humanitarian organization registered in Turkey under 5624 on July 23, 2014.
SCA aims to provide assistance to those in need and war victims all around the world; in addition, its endeavor at present is to alleviate the suffering of the Syrian people through the delivery of aid to the Syrians who affected by the on-going crises.
Saed Charity is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider all applicants based on merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
SCA renounces all forms of terrorism and will never knowingly support, tolerate or encourage terrorism or the activities of those who embrace and or finance terrorism. Consistent with relevant numerous United Nations Security Council resolutions.
It is the policy of SCA to seek to ensure that none of its and its donor funds is used, directly or indirectly, to provide support to individuals or entities associated with terrorism.
Purpose of Position:
Saed Charity Association is seeking Partnership to support the SCA (Saed Charity Association) departments with developing the SCA portfolio, and ensure the development and timely implementation of the SCA communications strategies, utilizing various communication tools and platforms.**
Coordinates with all SCA departments (Finance, Procurement, and Programs….) on all aspects relating to partnerships and communications.
- Assess and review the current partnership portfolio, with the aim of growing and diversifying it.
- Update the existing partner mapping and explore new partnership opportunities.
- Conduct the initial partnership assessment of potential partners alongside relevant colleagues from other departments and validate findings with respective Area Managers.
- Maintain and regularly update a database for all partners and potential partners.
- Lead the proposal development, design and grant acquisition.
- Assist the CEO in research and trend analysis to ensure that SCA is proactive rather than reactive in its fundraising strategies and donor engagement.
- Develop funding ideas and concepts to appropriate stakeholders and donors.
- Develop and grow the potential partner’s list, and play a lead role in the negotiation of teaming agreements;
- Builds the drafting programmatic proposals, with coordination with key departments in project design.
- Coordinate with sector coordinators to ensure clear lines of communication regarding programmatic design at the field level
- Works closely with the donor to understand any revisions to proposal/programs necessary; revise proposals accordingly, with the support of sector coordinators
- Ensure the incorporation of internal and international humanitarian standards into all project design in collaboration with sector leads and other departments.
- Work closely with the (Programs, finance, MEAL, human resources, supply chain, and all relevant departments on all proposal budgets.
- Develop and share lessons learned in the proposal development process.
- Develop and grow solid working relationships with major (government/private) donors including ECHO, EU, USAID, OFDA, UNHCR, UNICEF, UNDP, DFATD, DFAT, DFID, Irish Aid, FAO, and SCA Support Offices, including hosting visits, responding to communication, and ensuring that support office and donor requirements are met.
- Attend coordination meetings when required and share the information with management
- Maintain the SCA master list of stakeholders’ contact information.
- Assist the CEO and EC to coordinate SCA donor visits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field ( International affairs, development, project management) with a strong record of academic performance
- At least 3 years of NGOs/INGO’s work experience.
- Experience in grants management or program development and partnership management
- Working knowledge of USG (USAID/OFDA), European (ECHO, SV), DFID, and UN donor regulations, procedures, and compliance requirements and has Professional report writing experience for them.
- Previous experience with successful multi-million-dollar donor proposal writing and budget preparation (USAID, ECHO, BPRM, UN agencies preferred).
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of the Arabic language and the Syrian context is a strong advantage.
- Able to work well both within a team and independently, in a challenging and fast-moving multicultural environment.
- Good communicator with strong organizational, time management and analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills and competency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
How to Apply
- If you interested applicant for the position, please email your resume and cover letter as a single document with the subject line containing: (Partnership Coordinator**)** to ;
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.
Please kindly be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: 30/05/2020.
REQUEST from ViT:
- vacanciesinturkey.com will appreciate it if you can SHARE this job announcement on social media as we provide our services for FREE for both job seekers and job providers.