General Description of the Programme:
GOAL has been working in Syria since 2012, responding to the acute needs of conflict affected communities. GOAL is working in Idleb Governorate, in close coordination with local partners, delivering food, non-food and cash voucher programming to highly vulnerable populations, providing Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) support. GOAL works with local partners across Idleb Governorate deliver food and non-food support to vulnerable populations.
The Partner Monitoring team will be involved in the monitoring of food programmes (and any other GOAL-supported programmes) delivered through its partner organizations in Idleb Governorate to ensure high quality programming, uphold accountability and compliance, and provide opportunities for community feedback.
The post holder will be for the following duties as part of the Partner Monitoring team:
- Carry out assessments and/or regular monitoring activities of GOAL-supported partner programmes, including (but not limited to) distribution monitoring, beneficiaries selection monitoring, and bakery checklists.
- Collect data using smartphones (tablets) for GOAL’s CommCare digital data gathering package, ensuring data is accurate, and collected and uploaded on time.
- Serve as community focal points to receive stakeholder feedback about on-going programming.
- Log complaints and feedback from community members through the GOAL complaints and feedback system, and ensure these are logged, processed and responded to in a timely manner.
- Any other task requested by line manager.
- University degree (social sciences, economics, information management, or any other degree with relevant experience)
- Experience of working in Syria and in the areas in which GOAL is working
- 1-2 years work experience or background about humanitarian sector.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel), comfortable with electronic devices for data collection/entry (mobile phones, tablets).
- Good background about data collection and data collections tools .
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively to the field (up to 80%), sometimes under difficult and insecure circumstances.
GOAL has a Staff Code of Conduct and a Child Protection Policy, which have been developed to ensure the maximum protection of programme participants and children from exploitation. GOAL also has a confidentiality policy ensuring the non-disclosure of any information whatsoever relating to the practices and business of GOAL, acquired in the course of duty, to any other person or organisation without authority, except in the normal execution of duty. Any candidate offered a job with GOAL will be expected to adhere to these policies any job offer made is also subject to police clearance. GOAL is an equal opportunities employer.
This Job Description only serves as a guide for the position available. GOAL reserves the right to change this document.
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinturkey.com/ngojobs
- OR in person in hard copy to the GOAL office in Harem or Antakya ensuring that the job title and location of the role are clearly stated in the subject line of your email/letter.
- If you wish to apply for this position, please specify in your cover letter
that you saw it on vacanciesinturkey.com
- vacanciesinturkey.com will appreciate it if you can SHARE this job announcement on social media as we provide our services for FREE for both job seekers and job providers.
Dead Line to apply :23rd June 2019.