Scope of Work for Vehicle Rental Services
About Relief International (RI)
Relief International specializes in relief and development programs that benefit people in acute distress. A registered non-profit in the US, UK, and Belgium, our work targets those fragile countries or communities that suffer from recurrent man-made or natural crises that impede human development. The people that we serve live in sixteen countries across the Middle East, Africa, and Asia where the debilitating effects of political instability, forced displacement, and natural disasters are pervasive. Often, RI is the only organization providing healthcare, education, logistics, energy, capacity building, economic development, sanitation, and many other forms of assistance to these highly vulnerable communities.
Purpose of Contract
RI is seeking a firm/agency to provide rental vehicle for RI Office based in Gaziantep.
Duration of Service
The service will cover the period of 1 year tentatively starting from 4th of October 2019 and 4th of October 2020 with a possible 1 year extension depending on satisfactory services and continued donor funding.
- Service provider shall be responsible to pay all vehicle registration and other related taxes and duties required by law on all vehicles rented to Relief International including registration, costs, titles and all other expenses related to vehicle ownership. In addition to this The Service Provider should be responsible for paying traffic insurance of all type of vehicle before renting them to Relief International.
- All vehicles must have unlimited KM to spend during the contract period.
- All vehicles must have built-in phone Bluetooth system.
- Service provider shall provide 24/7 emergency service includes weekends and official holidays in case of need. Focal person should be always available to reach by Relief International.
- Service Provider shall install tinted windows for cars according to the Turkish rules if needed.
- The rental company shall ensure that the vehicle is in good condition and provide a replacement vehicle in case there is a breakdown without any additional cost
- The rental company will carry full insurance and kasko to cover the cost for replacement/maintenance of vehicles lost, stolen or damaged through criminal acts, natural acts, hostile acts, terrorist attacked or accidents.
- Seasonal tires should be provided by service provider and change them to free of charge accordingly.
- Service Provider needs to assume all costs associated with the maintenance of the rented vehicles.
- If any of the vehicles provided by The Service Provider face a technical issue (accident, maintenance needs, etc.), The Service Provider needs to provide a replacement vehicle within 1 working day, which meets the specification of the damaged vehicle..
- RI will report any kind of problem related to rented cars to the service provider.
- RI will be responsible to pay traffic fines caused by RI’s driver.
Payment Billing and Invoice
- Service provider will issue relevant invoice for the month and submit to RI at the end of each month
- RI will transfer the amount of the all relevant invoices issued in the same month directly to service provider bank account within first 7 working days of the next month.
- Service provider must have at least 3 years of experience in tour and travel business, vehicle rental in providing vehicle in the Government/Semi Govt. Sections/Autonomous Bodies, National and International Non-profit organizations etc…
Vehicle Tool List
- Jack and handle
- Wheel wrench /Spanner
- Spare tire
- Fire extinguisher
- First-aid kit
- The Procurement dossier is available from [email protected]
- The deadline for requesting procurement dossier is 20 of September at 5:30 pm
- The deadline for bid submission is 24 of September at 5:30 pm hrs (Local time)
- If you wish to apply for this tender, please specify that you saw it on vacanciesinturkey.com