Job Title: MEAL Officer/Turkish Citizenship
Close Date: 13/11/2019
Job Code: VI-HR-REC 972
Job Type: Full Time
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- University education in a relevant discipline preferred (business administration, Statistics )
- At least two years of experience in an M&E, accountability, program quality or related role preferably with a humanitarian organization
NEEDED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong conceptual and practical understanding of the role and purpose of M&E and accountability for humanitarian organizations.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required
- Strong capacity for M&E analysis and research
- Demonstrated capability to produce high-quality monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning reports
- Ability to use MS Office programs, particularly Excel
- English language required; Arabic and/or Turkish desirable;
- Good organizational skills, time management skills, and an ability to prioritize multiple and demanding tasks
Adaptable, self-motivated, willing to learn and take on extra duties as required
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Technical management of field staff in Syria
- Following up the implementation of the project’s MEAL plan and updating it on a monthly basis
- Delivery of the requirements according to the plan and according to the agreed dates with the project management and partner
- Follow-up budget disbursements allocated to the project
- Producing project-related MEAL reports
- Supervising surveys related to working on the department’s server on the Kobo
- Share the weekly updates with the direct manager and project manager
- Monitoring and updating the project indicators on a monthly basis
- Follow-up updates /daily-weekly-monthly / with the project team
- Manage the daily tasks of the Community Complaints Response Mechanism within the Organization’s areas of operation, improve processes and procedures to address complaints and feedback, and work with the Accountability Officer to develop accountability mechanisms.
- Document examples of good practices and challenges related to monitoring and accountability at the project level
- Documenting lessons learned, recommendations and follow-up with program teams on implementation of recommendations through review meetings
Timely access to monitoring and evaluation results for program teams through monitoring and updating data analysis, and through timely sharing and production of reports
Child safeguarding, Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment
Violet Org. is committed to devising and implementing policies so that everyone in the organization offices and projects accepts their responsibilities to safeguard children from harm and abuse. This means to follow procedures to protect children and report any concerns about their welfare to appropriate authorities.
Everyone who works with Violet Org. committed to ensuring a child-safe environment.
Violet organization employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside Violet.
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinturkey.com/ngojobs