About UOSSM: Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations UOSSM is a federation of humanitarian medical aid and relief, non-for-profit, non-governmental, member organizations. Founded in January 2012 in France, with the vision to work under a unified strategic framework, to increase the effectiveness of the humanitarian response in areas of crisis; aiming at providing medical aid and support to affected people and communities, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion or political affiliation.
Location: Reyhanli– Turkey
Closing date: 18 Sep 2019
Employment Code: 0066
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit all files related to administrative units (HR report and all ) and send them to the HR coordinator for adoption and then archive them.
- Issue salary tables and archive them, and coordinate the monthly procedure from administrative report to salary tables.
- Audit and archive all document of employees through communication and coordination with the HR legal officer and HR assistants.
- Cooperation and coordination with all HR assistants in the administrative units and answer all questions about Human Resources Affairs.
- Training HR assistants in all administrative units to explain HR program mechanism and HR forms in addition to weekly and monthly meetings.
- Issue daily report about all human resource operations.
- Communicate with HR legal officer to update and coordinate the legal data of employees daily and monthly.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Education: university degree.
- Experience at least one year in HR.
- Office package: good.
- English: good.
- This post only for whom have a Turkish nationality
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualification should submit their CV and a cover letter to https://cutt.us/eMzpJ indicating the code number which exists in Advertisement Photograph
- Advertisement code: 0066
- UOSSM HR Will communicate just with the chosen candidate who achieves work analysis
- The application received after the closing date will not be given any consideration