Project title: IQVETIII-Improving the Quality of VET through Establishment of Sectoral Centres of Excellence (Turkey)
Period of project: 01.03.2021 – 29.02.2024
Duration of assignment: differs according to position (see “job description”)
Country: Turkey; Duty station: Ankara
Job code: ESE-TUR19EU0519
Increasing Quality through Sectoral Centres of Excellence (SCoE) – Increasing the quality of vocational and technical education by developing the knowledge, skills and competencies in line with the EQARF and EQAVET through training teaching and administrative staff, improving learning environments, providing VET as an attractive option for students, increasing cooperation between schools, social partners and private sector through establishment of SCoE.
We are looking for Turkish senior and junior TVET experts with the following specialisations:
Position 1: National Senior Short Term Expert for Sectoral Centres of Excellence (approx. 70 days)
Position 2: National Senior Short Term Expert in Quality Assurance (approx. 35 days)
Position 3: National Senior Short Term Expert in Teacher Training (approx. 50 days)
Position 4: National Junior Short Term Expert in Teacher Training (approx. 57days)
Position 5: National Senior Experts for Vocational Guidance (several, 343 days in total)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of Business Administration, Economics, Administrative Sciences, Educational Sciences, Social Sciences, or Engineering.
- Command of written and spoken Turkish language for professional purposes
- Full computer literacy
- Professional working experience in the education sector.
- Professional working experience in an educational institution (upper secondary or tertiary level) / vocational education and training
- Specific working experience according to the respective position:
Position 1 (CoE): management and/or operational experience in a Centre of Excellence or an educational institution specialized in continuous professional development, teacher training, or tertiary education; A thorough knowledge about current managerial and operational practices of Centres of Vocational Excellence or upper secondary or tertiary educational institutions in Turkey
Position 2 (Quality Assurance): Policy making experience with designing and/or implementing and/or monitoring quality assurance tools in a system managed by a national authority; Professional experience in vocational education and training
Position 3 and 4 (Teacher Training): Professional experience (junior and senior expert) in skills, competences, and curricula development. Teacher competence development is an asset.
Position 5 (Vocational Guidance): Professional experience in vocational guidance; Substantial experience in teacher training; Substantial experience in training programme development
- If you are interested, kindly send your CV and indication of the respective position by 31 July 2021 via email to:
Ms Ursula von den Driesch,
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.