The Compliance Analyst (International Government Reporting) ensures the business operates in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements and all group standards relating to anti-money laundering, counter financing of terrorism (AML), and fraud prevention. The incumbent is responsible for advanced investigations that detect and report suspicious activity to government authorities and enable MoneyGram to form sound judgments concerning reputational and other risks while meeting expectations of regulators and other compliance stakeholders.
- Reviews and analyzes leads for potential suspicious activity, including those generated from an alert detection processes, subpoenas and warrants, negative media reports, as well as other sources to include (but not limited to):
- Identifying, researching and reporting suspicious activity.
- Managing the investigative process from initial detection to disposition.
- Thoroughly and timely reviewing reports and other investigative leads that potentially identify suspicious activity.
- Formulating and recommending responses to potentially suspicious findings, reporting such activity to the appropriate regulatory authorities, and support MoneyGram’s forward-looking risk-mitigation response.
- Supports managers, supervisors, and sr analysts in conducting moderately complex AML/Fraud investigations.
- Works with team members to determine whether to close cases, escalate findings and/or file a Suspicious Activity Report with the various global regulatory, law enforcement or, Financial Intelligence Units globally.
- Writes and files Suspicious Activity Reports and recommends relationship retention or termination.
- Liaise with various Compliance, Advisory, or Business teams, Legal, Security and Law Enforcement, or other internal departments as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinturkey.com/MoneyGramjobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please specify (on the application form and in your motivation/cover letter) how you heard about us & this posting (vacanciesinturkey.com).