Employee Type: Regular
Employee Category: Full Time
Report to: MEAL Coordinator
Position Code: Tu-ME/007
About Mercy Without Limits:
MWL is a humanitarian, advocacy, non-profit organization dedicated to working with communities in order to overcome poverty. main priorities are aimed at empowering women, youth, people with disabilities, and children by enabling them to participate in economic, social, and civil spheres. We aim to protect women, youth, people with disabilities, and children’s rights by the constitution and legislation systems.
The M&E Officer is responsible for ensuring that project activities are carried out in accordance with project policies and regulations. Collecting and analyzing data from the field regarding implemented activities and reporting to the line manager. Ensure that the complaint/feedback mechanism is provided transparently and credibly and develop a follow-up and evaluation plan for the project based on the project’s logical framework.
1. Data collection and reporting:
- To collect data on project indicators while ensuring data and time quality.
- To conduct regular site visits, DM, PDM, FGDs, and personal interviews with stakeholders as part of data collection.
- To clean and analyze data and upload it to MWL’s database and Turkey’s office.
- To support in conducting need assessment for the project.
- To perform the pre- and post evaluation of all project activities.
- To study the satisfaction measurement of the beneficiaries, a case study, success stories, and lessons learned in cooperation with the media officer and share them with the M&E coordinator.
- To prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, final, and ad-hoc reports for the project, with continuous data flow quality.
2. Complaint/feedback response mechanism (CRM):
- To develop the project’s follow-up and evaluation plan based on the project’s logical framework.
- To set up a mechanism for managing feedback/complaints about beneficiaries, analyzing, and addressing them.
- To conduct a regular check to complaints boxes, archive and check the validity of the complaints, and fill them in the complaints tracker.
- To collect stakeholders’ feedback, suggestions, and recommendations in order to better the implementation of the project.
- To receive direct complaints and feedback from stakeholders.
- To mainstream CRM between field staff members and all stakeholders.
- To prepare monthly reports about the life cycle of all complaints and recommendations.
3. Protection mainstreaming:
- To implement protection mainstreaming check-list on all the project’s schools, CFSs, education centers, and offices.
- To ensure that all field staff members and contractors implement the project’s activities in line with the CPMS.
4. Sub-tasks related to:
- To supervise the process of training cadres in the branches and the field
- To submit a monthly report on the proper progress of work and its problems.
Note: The above mentioned key responsibilities/accountabilities are illustrative ones. Another future responsibilities/accountabilities may be assigned to the job depending on the department organizational chart.
Qualification (Education/Work Experience/Languages)
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3 years at least of work experience.
- Good Command in the English Language (4 skills: Listening – Speaking – Reading – Writing).
- Good Command in the Arabic Language (4 skills: Listening – Speaking – Reading – Writing).
- Master degree in Economics, Business Administration, or related field..
- Former experience in the educational system of the NWS context.
- 5 years at least of work experience.
- Good Command of Kurdish Language (4 skills: Listening – Speaking – Reading – Writing).
- Planning and Organizing
- Creativity, Flexibility
- Stakeholder Orientation
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Technological Awareness
- Building Trust
- Managing Performance
- Empowering Others
- Reporting Skills
- Data collection
- Proficiency in designing KoBoToolbox forms and data analysis.
- Proficiency in M.S Office programs, especially Word, Excel, and Access.
- Familiarity with the principles of humanitarian action
- Proficiency in SPSS and Power BI programs.
- Remote Management
- Good understanding of complex emergency interventions and crisis contexts.
How to Apply
MWL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MWL considers all applicants based on merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
As required by law, the MWL will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants and employees with a disability.
- If you are interested, please fill the Employment Form in this LINK, and send your cv to the following email: [email protected] mentioning the position code in the subject of your email.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.
Kindly be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted, and the position may be closed before in case of finding the qualified candidate, and due to the urgency of the position.