IDI will hire Key expert I: Team leader for an EU-funded project in İzmir, Turkey. We are looking for candidates who are eligible with all the criteria below.
Key expert I: Team leader will primarily be responsible for Activity A and D of the Project. S/he will work full time for the Project. The TL will be responsible for the coordination and management of the technical assistance and inputs provided by the TAT (including the non-key experts).
Key expert I: Team leader (550 wd) (requires to be located in the field)
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any
- Excellent command of English (speaking, reading and writing)
General professional experience
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience following attainment of Bachelor’s Experience up to 20 years will be considered as asset.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as a team leader/deputy team leader /project manager/program manager in EU/internationally funded project/programme(s) (Only the references indicating uninterrupted 12 months of full-time presence or more experience will be considered acceptable)
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in a senior position (manager, director, coordinator, senior expert et) in institutional capacity building activities targeting knowledge transfer/technology commercialization
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a senior position (manager, director, coordinator, senior ex pe11) in internationalization activities targeting commercialization of early-stage technologies
- Having minimum 7 years of experience in a start-up supporting institution/organization/company (e.g. accelerator/incubator program, technology transfer office, technopark) will be considered as an asset
All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their application including the most recent CV in EU format (see attachment) to following emails: [email protected]
- Please write: Key expert I: Team leader for “Technical Assistance for the ‘D-TECH4ENT – Deep Technology Incubator for Entrepreneurs’ Project” in the subject line of your emails/applications.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.
Please also note that only the successful candidates will be contacted. The CVs of unsuccessful candidates will be saved in our database. Therefore, please indicate your communication information in your CVs.