IDI will hire Key Expert 2: Incubation Expert for an EU-funded project in İzmir, Turkey. We are looking for candidates who are eligible with all the criteria below. The Key Expert 2 (Incubation Expert) will also assist the Team Leader for carrying out project activities. S/he shall perform his duties in full coordination with the Team Leader. The number of working days of the position is 400 w/d.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Excellent command of English (speaking, reading and writing)
General professional experience
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience following attainment of Bachelor’s Degr Experience up to 15 years will be considered as asset.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in a senior position (partner, manager, director, coordinator, senior expert etc.) in the field of startup accelerator/incubator/investment actions
- Minimum 4 years of practical experience in assisting startups by design and delivery of incubator/accelerator program preferably in a deep-technology field
- Being founder/partner of a technology startup will be considered as asset (Only the references indicating uninterrupted 2 years or more of founder/partner presence will be considered acceptable)
All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their application including the most recent CV in EU format (see attachment) to following emails: [email protected]
- Please write: Key expert 2: Incubation expert for “Technical Assistance for the ‘D-TECH4ENT – Deep Technology Incubator for Entrepreneurs’ Project” in the subject line of your emails/applications.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.
Please also note that only the successful candidates will be contacted. The CVs of unsuccessful candidates will be saved in our database. Therefore, please indicate your communication information in your CVs.