EUROPEAN PROFILES S.A. (GR) will participate as partner in bidding for the following EU tender in consortium with WYG International Danışmanlık Şirketi (WYG Türkiye) (TR – leader), DT Global IDEV Europe S.L. (ES), Frankfurt School of Finance and Management GmbH (DE) and European Association of Institutes for Vocational Training (EVBB) (BE).
“Technical Assistance for Improving the Quality of Vocational Education and Training through Establishment of Sectoral Centres of Excellence”
Services Location: Turkey
Start date (provisional): November 2020
Duration: 36 months
The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is investing in human capital through improving the quality of education and training
The purpose of this contract is as follows:
- Increasing the quality of vocational and technical education by developing the knowledge, skills and competencies in line with the EQARF and EQAVET through training teaching and administrative staff, improving learning environments, providing VET as an attractive option for students, increasing cooperation between schools, social partners and private sector through establishment of Sectoral Centres of Excellence (SCoE).
Key experts have a crucial role in implementing the contract. The Contractor is expected to make all experts present in Turkey for a minimum of 90% of the allocated working days. Home-based working of experts will be accepted in only duly justified cases with approval of the Beneficiary and prior authorisation of the CA. These terms of reference contain the required key experts’ profiles. The tenderer shall submit CVs and statements of exclusivity and availability for the following key experts:
Key expert 1: Team Leader – EuropeAid/140474/IH/SER/TR
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of Business Administration, Economics, Administrative Sciences, Educational Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering. In the absence of such a degree minimum 10 years of professional working experience in education sectors is required.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Full computer literacy.
General professional experience
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in the field of VET.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a team leader or managerial position at the contractor side in implementation of project(s), preferably in EU funded project(s),
- Minimum 5 years of experience in implementation of capacity building projects related with VET preferably QAS of VET
- Project / program management experience related to TVET with multi-stakeholders will be an asset
All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.
- Applications and updated CV should be submitted to [email protected] and [email protected] in reference to EuropeAid/140474/IH/SER/TR.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter (optional but recommended) where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.
Application deadline: Monday, April 27, 2020