Who we are
Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) law consulting. As a dynamic and growing consultancy, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and motivated legal professionals.
Our mission is to:
- Identify EHS requirements for industry;
- Provide EHS compliance tools to companies; and
- Advise companies in developing and implementing corporate EHS strategies.
Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 500 multinational companies. For more information visit www.enhesa.com.
Enhesa is seeking a junior legal consultant for its Brussels team. The main responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
- Researching EHS law, regulations and policy in Turkey;
- Monitoring existing and draft EHS law to alert industry on future requirements; and
- Preparing written reports allowing industry to measure regulatory compliance;
- Depending on language skills and experience the successful candidate will also be required to research EHS requirements in other countries.
Your skills and qualification
- Law degree obtained in Turkey, specialisation in environmental law is an asset;
- Strong analytical research and writing skills with a demonstrated ability to research and analyse law and policy;
- Fluency in Turkish and English is essential. Additional language skills are an asset;
- Interest in and understanding of.
- This job is a full-time position in Brussels. Please send your CV and Motivation Letter to [email protected] with 2021-08-TK as reference.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & motivation letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.