Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We seek for ‘Service Sales Engineer’ who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in ABB in Power Grids, Transformers at Kartal/İstanbul location with below qualifications;
- Proactive & reactive sales of transformer service products,
- Plans daily activity, including the regular customer visits, develop and maintain customer relations and manage local and export customer accounts,
- Develops, implements and follows up on strategic sales plans,
- Establishes effective business relations with sales executives, management and technical team members,
- Prepares periodic sales reports, forecasts and market plans, monitors and evaluates on market activities and trends,
- Meets personal sales targets as established,
- Prepare proposals & follow up,
- Coordinate with Service Sales Manager to decide on pricing strategies, negotiate and secure contracts,
- Explore further market opportunities from both existing customer and potential prospects,
- Propose techno-commercial solutions to customers requirements,
- Supervise distribution and archiving of documentation issued to customers as part of tendering and contract negotiations,
- Maintain project pipeline and order forecasts using ABB tools,
- Use the CCRP (Customer Complaint Resolution Process) as a customer satisfaction tool,
- It is the primary duty of each employee at TRABB to educate our employees, contractors, suppliers, partners, trainees and visitors in quality, environment and in operational and health safety, inform them about the possible hazards, impacts and emergency plans and to provide leadership in these domains,
- Each employee in ABB is responsible for execution of Integrated Management System (Quality Management System, Environment Management System and OHS Management System) policy, procedure and instructions and comply with the legal affairs and ABB Management System and OHS Management System) policy, procedure and instructions and comply with the legal affairs and ABB Global Directives.
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar,
- Good command of written and spoken English and Turkish including presentation skills,
- Knowledge in MS Office programs,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales preferably in service and/or transformers,
- Team work & technically oriented, analytical, proactive & innovative, solution & target oriented,
- Customer & market orientation, effective verbal and written communication skills,
- Good planning and organization skills,
- Knowledge in transformers operation and maintenance is a plus,
- Having a valid driving license & no obstacle for traveling frequently,
- Completed military service for male applicants.
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.