Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We seek for ‘’Purchasing & Order Handling Specialist’’ who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in ABB in Power Grids, Transformers in Kartal/İstanbul location with below qualifications;
- Supporting sales department for the sales of spare parts (local & export markets),
- Execute assigned purchase orders according to purchasing request, Sales Plan, Forecast and standard procedures,
- Focuses on Foreign Trade; mainly Customs procedures and spare part business,
- Establishes effective business relations with sales executives, management and technical team members,
- Ensures supplier confirmation orders match requirements in terms of content, delivery and price,
- Follow-up payment via Bank and Vendors,
- Searching new alternative Forwarders with better service and price,
- Follow-up outbound Delivery (Freight) with logistics providers; transportation and customs clearance agencies,
- Propose techno-commercial solutions to customers requirements for the spare part business,
- All Order Handling processes of spare part sales,
- Use the CCRP (Customer Complaint Resolution Process) as a customer satisfaction tool,
- It is the primary duty of each employee at TRABB to educate our employees, contractors, suppliers, partners, trainees and visitors in quality, environment and in operational and health safety, inform them about the possible hazards, impacts and emergency plans and to provide leadership in these domains,
- Each employee in ABB is responsible for execution of Integrated Management System (Quality Management System, Environment Management System and OHS Management System) policy, procedure and instructions and comply with the legal affairs and ABB Management System and OHS Management System) policy, procedure and instructions and comply with the legal affairs and ABB Global Directives.
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar,
- Good command of written and spoken English including presentation skills,
- Knowledge in MS Office programs,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in purchasing & order handling preferably in service and/or transformers,
- Team work & technically oriented, analytical, proactive & innovative, solution & target oriented,
- Customer & market orientation, effective verbal and written communication skills,
- Good planning and organization skills,
- Familiar with Foreign Trade Knowledge,
- Knowledge in transformers operation and spare part is a plus,
- Having a valid driving license & no obstacle for traveling frequently,
- Completed military service for male applicants.
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.