Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We seek for “Maintenance Engineer” who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in Power Grids, Core Cutting Center at Dilovası location with below qualifications;
- Oversees execution of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of equipment, production lines, and/or facility,
- Maintain electrical and mechanical services through Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Plan and prioritize workload to support production and maximize working time
- Collaborates with the Engineering team to define maintenance plans for new production lines or facilities, and consults on ways to improve reliability, maintainability and safety of equipment and/or facility,
- Manages and updates technical documentation of equipment, production lines, and/or facility,
- Solves major technical, equipment or facilities problems in order to achieve higher performance of the production lines,
- Proposes improvement projects for processes and production lines aimed at reducing ordinary and extraordinary maintenance and optimizing operational and energy efficiency,
- Implements health, safety and environmental guidelines and directives to ensure safety of people and resources.
- University degree in Mechanical /Mechatronic / Electrical Engineering departments. Candidates should be time-served, ideally with both mechanical and electrical skills/qualifications, though consideration will be given to both mechanical and electrical maintenance engineers.
- A minimum of 3 years of maintenance related work experience within a high volume manufacturing environment.
- PLC experience/Control panel diagnostics and schematic drawings
- Good problem solving ability
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, self-motivated, customer oriented, multi-tasking, having stress management capability,
- Completed military service for male applicants,
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English,
- Residence in Istanbul Anatolian side or Kocaeli.
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.