Kindly note this announcement is a general call and is not a request for a specific mission/assignment. Experts interested to be included in Transtec ETF roster of consultants are invited to register or update their profile in our database of consultants via our website www.transtec.be.
Title: European Training Foundation – Provision of expertise to support ETF initiatives for human capital Development
Context and description:
Transtec has signed a four-year (2018-2021) service contract with the European Training Foundation (ETF) based in Turin, Italy for the provision of expertise in key areas in which ETF may require specific expertise support. This list is not exhaustive.
- Qualifications and qualification systems
- VET Quality Assurance
- Learning and teaching in VET
- Work-based Learning
- Continuing Professional Development of VET teachers and trainers
- VET Governance
- Employment and employability
- Migration and skills
- Entrepreneurship and enterprise skills
- VET curriculum
- Skills Development (green, digital, entrepreneurial
- Private Sector Engagement in VET (clusters, sectors, skills councils, school-enterprise cooperation)
- Innovation and VET.
The objective of the requested service is to contract services to ensure the availability of external expertise as and when required to support the implementation of the ETF work programmes. Inputs from experts may be required, for example, in one or more of the following functions:
- Support to the European Union
- Capacity building
- Policy analysis
- Dissemination and Networking
Specific terms of reference (TOR) for specific missions are sent by the ETF to Transtec along with a Request for Offer (RfO) before experts are selected. For each specific assignment ETF may require one or more expert(s).
The services may be implemented at a thematic, country, regional or cross-regional level and may require country-specific experience or knowledge. In many cases, selected experts will work within a team of ETF and/or other external experts and their work may constitute a component of a wider project containing other activities and a number of stakeholders.
Expert(s) may be asked to work from home, Turin, or a given EU/partner country (ies).
ETF works with the following partner countries (list of countries valid at time of tender launch): Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iceland, Kosovo, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey (IPA region); Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia (ENI region South); Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation, Ukraine, (ENI region East) and Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan (DCI region).
Experts in possession of the above mentioned (1: expertise) + (2: key areas) + (3:functions) and with expertise in one of more of the partner countries could send us their CV for inclusion in our ETF roster of consultants by registering their profile online via our website www.transtec.be and by sending us their application via Transtec website
Category of experts:
- Category I experts: Less than 5 years of experience in the area relevant to the assignment/sector.
- Category II experts: Between 5 and 10 years of experience in the area relevant to the assignment/sector.
- Category III experts: More than 10 years of experience in the area relevant to the assignment/sector.
- To apply, please send your EuroPass CV to [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your e-mail where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.