Our company seeking an Interior Designer in Istanbul to join our team to help them tell stories and create experiences in the context of the retail environments, while working on a variety of projects in the same sector for group Bostani.
What You Will Do
As an Interior Designer, you will tap into your boundless creativity to design unique retail environments, providing design support for completion and execution of design projects, working on all project design stages and your responsibilities will include:
· Produce graphic presentations, including 3D renderings
· Contribute to the preparation of plans, lay out, visual merchandizing for our stores
· Contribute to our office and firm culture, initiatives, and talent development
· Support design team during communications events and developing and maintaining strong external and internal relationships
· Packaging design
· Decorate our stores during special events
· Bachelors’ Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
· Demonstrable experience of Interior Design, through all stages of design and development.
· Ability to demonstrate and understanding of the retail brands
· An innate interest in the way consumers, brands and environments interact.
· A curiosity and passion for trends and insight to strategically inform design.
· English and Turkish languages are a must
· Creative and original thinking demonstrated through a strong creative portfolio.
· The ability to lead a team with good collaboration skills.
· Proficiency in the use of all the usual computer programs – AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, InDesign etc.
· Ability to travel for different missions
This job description reflects the core activities of the role although there will be changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time.
- Please apply by submitting your CV and your portfolio for review (a must) to: [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter (optional but recommended) where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.