MİLLÎ EĞİTİM BAKANLIĞI
Yenilik ve Eğitim Teknolojileri Genel Müdürlüğü
Türkiye Güvenli Okullaşma ve Uzaktan Eğitim Projesi (P173997)
Proje Uygulama Desteği için Bireysel Danışmanlık Hizmetleri Alımı
Referans No: CS-C3.1-04
Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Hükümeti Türkiye Güvenli Okullaşma ve Uzaktan Eğitim Projesi’nin (Proje) giderlerine yönelik Dünya Bankası ile bir ikraz anlaşması imzalamıştır. Millî Eğitim Bakanlığı Devlet Yatırım Programı’nda 2011H01-1413 proje numarası ile tanımlanan Türkiye Güvenli Okullaşma ve Uzaktan Eğitim Projesi’nde bireysel danışmanlık hizmetlerine (“Hizmetler”) yönelik sözleşme kapsamındaki uygun ödemeler için fonların bir dilimini kullanma arzusundadır.
Millî Eğitim Bakanlığı Yenilik ve Eğitim Teknolojileri Genel Müdürlüğü hâlihazırda projenin farklı bileşenlerinde proje süresince tam zamanlı istihdam etmek üzere E-Öğrenme Uzmanı pozisyonu için uygun bireysel danışmanları ilgilerini göstermeye davet etmektedir.
Projede E-Öğrenme uzmanı; projenin öğretmen eğitimlerinin yürütülmesi, uygulanması ve sürdürülebilirliğini sağlamaktan sorumlu olacaktır. Bu kapsamda e-öğrenme uzmanından beklenen görevler:
- Proje kapsamında temini yapılacak yüzyüze ve uzaktan eğitim hizmetlerinin teknik şartnamelerini hazırlamak,
- Yüzyüze ve uzaktan eğitim alanındaki temel ihtiyaçları saptamak ve bu alandaki yaklaşımları, kuramları ve uygulama modellerini belirlemek,
- SCORM, AICC, IEEE gibi uluslararası standartlarla uyumlu e-öğrenme nesneleri ve ihtiyaca yönelik yüzyüze ve uzaktan eğitim sistemleri tasarımlamak, geliştirmek ve destek vermek,
- Farklı konulardaki bilgiler ve eğitim içeriklerinden e-öğrenme içerikleri geliştirilmesi için senaryo ve storyboard çalışmalarını yapmak, destek vermek,
- Senaryo gereği eğitimde yer alacak simülasyon, animasyon, oyun vb. konuların ne şekilde gerçekleştirileceğini tasarlamak,
- Geliştirilecek eğitimi destekleyici görsel/işitsel materyallerin ve öğretim yöntem, teknik ve stratejilerin seçimini ve/veya araştırmasını yapmak,
- Hazırlanan eğitim senaryosunu uygulayacak ekibi yöneterek senaryonun, proje programına uygun şekilde hayata geçirilmesini sağlamak,
- Hazırlanan yüzyüze ve uzaktan eğitimlerin değerlendirmesini yapmak,
- İyi derecede Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash Professional, Adobe Acrobat
Professional, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, , Camtasia Studio, Articulate Storyline gibi tasarım programlarını ve video kurgu araçlarını kullanmak,
- Yüzyüze ve uzaktan eğitim alanında eğitim materyallerini istenen e-öğrenme araçlarını kullanarak geliştirilmesine destek vermek,
- Eğitim senaryolarını yüzyüze eğitim ve etkileşimli e-öğrenme paketleri şeklinde tasarlamak,
- Var olan yüzyüze eğitim ve e-öğrenme eğitimlerinde gerekli değişiklik ve geliştirmeleri yapmak,
- Eğitimlerde yer alacak içeriklerin çekimini yapmak, kurgusunu yapmak, animasyonlarını oluşturmak, konuyu destekleyici oyunlar tasarlamak ve uygulamak,
- Mevcut LMS platformunu yönetmek,
- E-öğrenmeyi planlanması, yürütülmesi ve stratejiler geliştirme konusunda destek vermek
- Tüm e-öğrenme sürecini denetlemek, yönlendirmek,
- E-öğrenme içeriklerini yazar ve materyalleri doğruluk ve geçerlilik açısından incelemek,
- Öğretimsel strateji ve teknikler üzerine öneriler geliştirmek,
- Değerlendirme için uygun yöntemler geliştirmek ve uygulamak,
- Yeni eğitsel projelerin hayata geçirilmesini sağlamak, eğitim verimliliğini arttırmaya yönelik analizler yapmak,
- Yüzyüze ve uzaktan öğrenme alanına ilişkin görev aldığı tasarım, üretim, uygulama, değerlendirme ya da yönetim ekiplerinde diğer ekip üyeleriyle uyumlu çalışmak,
- Alan literatürünü takip etmek ve gerekli güncellemeleri yapmak,
- Alanla ilgili verilerin toplanması, yorumlanması, uygulanması ve sonuçlarının duyurulması aşamalarında toplumsal, bilimsel, kültürel ve etik değerlere uygun hareket etmek.
E-öğrenme uzmanı seçim kriterleri şunları kapsar:
- Üniversitelerin dört yıllık Bilgisayar Mühendisliği, Elektronik Mühendisliği, Bilgisayar Öğretmenliği, Elektronik Öğretmenliği, Bilgisayar Öğretim Teknolojileri Eğitimi lisans programlarından ve/veya yüksek lisans/doktora programlarından mezun olmak ve en az 5 yıllık mesleki deneyim;
- İngilizce ve Türkçeyi çok iyi derecede yazabiliyor ve konuşabiliyor olması,
- Uzaktan Eğitim ve Dijital İçerik Tasarımı konusunda akademik çalışmalar yapmış veya ders vermiş olması,
- Ulusal ve/veya Uluslararası projelerde Uzaktan Eğitim Tasarımı ve Yönetimi, Sanal sınıf uygulamaları, Öğrenme Analitikleri, Uzaktan Eğitim Öğretim Tasarımı ve Kuramları konularında deneyimi olması,
- Uzaktan Eğitimde Ölçme ve Değerlendirme deneyimi olması,
- Etkileşimli İçerik Geliştirme konusunda deneyimi olması,
Yukarıda belirtilen yeterlilikleri sağlayanlar arasından aşağıdaki kriterler tercih sebebidir.
- E-içerik geliştirme, eğitimde teknoloji kullanımı ile ilgili yurt içi/dışı çalışmalarda tecrübeye sahip olmak,
- Planlama ve analitik düşünme yeteneği gelişmiş, problem çözme becerisi yüksek, hızlı öğrenen ve kendini geliştirmeye hevesli, iletişim becerileri güçlü ve ekip çalışmasına yatkın olmak,
- Dünya Bankası, Birleşmiş Milletler, Avrupa Birliği gibi kuruluşlarca finanse edilen projelerde çalışma deneyimi bulunmak,
- Disiplinli, proaktif, araştırmacı, sorumluluk sahibi, takipçi ve dikkatli olmak.
İlgilenen adayların, Temmuz 2016 tarihinde yayımlanan ve Kasım 2017 ile Ağustos 2018’de güncellenen IPF Borçluları için Satın Alma Düzenlemeleri’nde yer alan ve Dünya Bankası’nın çıkar çatışması durumundaki politikasını ortaya koyan 3.14, 3.16 ve 3.17 numaralı paragraflarını dikkate alması gerekmektedir. Aday, Dünya Bankası’nın Satın Alma Düzenlemeleri’nde belirtilen Bireysel Danışmanların Seçimi yöntemi (IC) doğrultusunda seçilecektir.
EK: E-öğrenme Uzmanı Görev Tanımı
Başvurulan pozisyona dair pozisyon adı ve referans numarasının açıkça belirtildiği Türkçe hazırlanmış özgeçmişlerin en geç 04/12/2020 tarihinde saat 17:00’a (yerel saat) kadar aşağıda belirtilen adreslere e-posta yoluyla veya elden ulaştırılması gerekmektedir.
Milli Eğitim Bakanlığı
Yenilik ve Eğitim Teknolojileri Genel Müdürlüğü
İdari ve Mali İşler Daire Başkanı
MEB Emniyet Mahallesi Milas Sokak No:8 Yenimahalle/ Ankara, Türkiye Tel: +90 (312) 296 94 03
- Eposta: [email protected].tr
- [email protected]
- İnsan kaynakları stratejimizin geliştirilmesi adına başvuru esnasında bu ilanı nerede (vacanciesinturkey.com) gördüğünüzü e-postanızda belirtmenizi rica ederiz.
Terms of Reference for Consultancy Services
for E-LEARNING SPECIALIST
Safe Schooling and Distance Education Project
The Project aims to support Turkey’s education sector to provide safe schooling through distance education in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. In Turkey, the first COVID-19 case was identified March 11, 2020. Within a month, the number of cases surpassed 60,00 with 1,300 deaths (April 15,2020). The Government has gradually introduced a range of public health measures in line with WHO guidance. In the education sector, all schools and universities have been closed. March 23, 2020, the Ministry of National Education began distance-based schooling for more 18 million students, through its Education Digital Network, EBA (Eğitim Bilişim Ağı) and TRT- EBA TV channels have been allocated for primary, secondary, and high school level programs. However, the emergency use of the EBA’s digital platform revealed that it cannot deliver education services nationwide and for over 15 million students now at home due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The final beneficiaries comprise the K-12 student population which have been affected by school closures and which will receive EBA classes and education and risk mitigation materials. Approximately 15 million students in K-12 public schools are obliged to follow the EBA distance-based course schedule in three shifts during the days (connectivity expected for about 5 million students per shift). The remaining 3 million students in private school and in the open education can follow their own course agenda and curriculum but can benefit indirectly by accessing educational materials and other references from EBA. Approximately 47,000 locations will benefit from improved on-line connectivity. The institutional resilience component 3, will benefit the directorate generals (DGs) responding to the COVID-19 emergency, as well as those to benefit in the medium and long-term from a more resilient digital education platform within the Ministry of National Education (MoNE).
The project design includes 3 interrelated components addressing emergency response, transition and education system recovery: (i) Emergency Connectivity and IT Infrastructure for Education in Emergencies;
- Digital Content for Safety and Quality; and (iii) Institutional Capacity for Education Technology
Component 1: Emergency Connectivity and IT Infrastructure for Education in Emergencies
This component finances the expansion and updated IT platform of the country’s e-learning system, EBA. Subcomponent 1.1 addresses the urgent response to ongoing emergency by expanding existing the EBA platform, complemented by TV-based education delivery. Subcomponent 1.2 accelerates the transition to full scale distance learning solutions required for post-COVID-19 recovery through the
development of a new system that combines universal access with equity and sustainable IT infrastructure with resilience to future shocks and climate related disruptions. A figure showing the relations between the emergency expansion of the current EBA system and the development of a new resilient digital education platform is presented in Annex 1.
Subcomponent 1.1: COVID-19 School Closure Response
This subcomponent will finance goods and services to expand the operation of the current online education system (EBA). It will increase simultaneous access to the online education system for up to 600,000-1 million students, from a current level of 300,000 students (simultaneous system users). Given the on-going COVID-19 emergency, improvements to EBA have begun and retroactive financing will be requested from the Project. To bridge the digital gap, especially in poor households, access to the EBA’s online education platform will be complemented with courses, materials and messages delivered through television and mobile phones. Student participation in distance education modalities will be monitored, including by gender.
This emergency response sub-component will finance immediate enhancements of the existing digital infrastructure and EBA learning system. The initial design of EBA system projected its usage at 40,000 simultaneous users, MoNE has already extended the platform to accommodate up to 300,000 users and to increase this number. Expansion of the EBA platform benefits the overall education system; however, equity issues are considered including guaranteeing access in Provinces with lower socio-economic indicators, financing awareness and outreach campaigns, and combining different delivery forms of distance education, including Television and mobile phones. The subcomponent will provide EBA software updates and integration, servers’ scalability, on-going data storage and backing and software maintenance. The proposed activities will be undertaken during the COVID-19 school closure period and financed through a retroactive financing arrangement. The proposed upgrades will allow EBA to provide simultaneous instruction to up to 1 million students. Combined with sub-component 2.1 (Digital Content and Pedagogical Support During School Closures and for School Re-opening), these investments contribute to minimizing loss of learning due to COVID-19 related periods of school closure.
Subcomponent 1.2: Resilient Digital Education System
This subcomponent will finance feasibility studies, consultancies, goods, services and small refurbishments to set the IT infrastructure for a new EBA platform and increased capacity from 600,000-1 million concurrent students to 5 million; and from 50,000 to 100,000 simultaneous virtual classrooms. The aim is to support blended learning (classroom-online) in schools post-COVID 19 and to support the education response in future emergencies. Given that the current system architecture is not designed to serve that number of simultaneous users, the project will finance a new higher capacity platform and new horizontal infrastructure expansion. It will enhance datacenter capacity or completely migrate to cloud platform on a Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) model, new online platform software architecture, testing and quality assurance, cybersecurity, learning analytics system, and new CDN architecture. To support the resilience of the platform in the face of future shocks, service outage and data loss will be minimized (for example through a cloud-based backup data center) and recovery approaches will be included within MoNE’s disaster response plan in case of an extreme climate event or any other emergency. The sub-component will finance procurement of necessary as hardware/service for the data centers, consultancies, feasibility studies, and technical know-how.
The design and launching of the new system will include three phases. During the first phase, this subcomponent will finance the needs assessment, feasibility studies, design and preparation of tender
documents of a new digital education system, including (i) approaches to integrate the digital platform with other delivery modalities most accessible to low-income groups (TV, mobile, etc.), and (ii) a backup datacenter solution and a disaster recovery plan that lays out the procedures to restore the system and quickly recover crucial data in case of an extreme climate event. During the second phase, the subcomponent will finance the modular development of the new digital educational platform. During the third phase, the new e-learning platform will be rolled out. The roll-out of the new system will pay attention to issues of digital content archive, scalability, data integration and operability, disaster recovery procedures, and usefulness for monitoring and evaluation.
Lastly, activities financed under this subcomponent aim at making the new system more climate resilient and energy efficient. 1 The Feasibility studies will specifically analyze environmental impacts and sustainability, resilience to climate change and energy efficiency achievable for the new EBA platform and underlying IT infrastructure. Results of the feasibility analysis will inform the overall solution for new platform which will be financed. Notably substantial positive externalities are expected from the adoption of technologies such as cloud computing because of energy savings – the improvement of energy consumption and efficiency can lead to a substantial reduction of carbon emissions.2 For instance, based on the current research quantitative assessment of environmental impacts allows for reduction of carbon emission for 30% for large companies and up to 90% for the smallest and less efficient businesses.3
Component 2: Digital Content and Pedagogy for Safety and Quality
This component will finance goods, services, consultants, training and small refurbishments to support the distance education content, both during the period of school closures due to COVID-19 and for a gradual return to classroom-based teaching. As post-COVID 19 teaching and learning is expected to require a more “blended” (on-line and face-to-face) approach, the project will financed the development of an “education technology ecosystem” to promote innovative technologies and pedagogical tools by incentivizing partnerships with parents, teachers, students, community actors, universities and other developers of digital content. A “blended approach” can have other co-benefits, such as contributing to reduce carbon emissions due to paper use and travel.
Subcomponent 2.1 Digital Content and Pedagogical Support During School Closures and for School Re-opening
During school closures and gradual re-opening, this subcomponent will finance consultancies, goods and services for the adaptation and development of digital content for K-12 curriculum delivery, pedagogical practices, COVID-19 risk mitigation, and teacher training. These will be delivered on-line and through TV channels and will include support for catch-up courses and blended teaching and learning programs. Content for psycho-social & mental health counseling/guidance, risk mitigation and social distancing measures also will be delivered online, TV and phone applications. It will target parents, teachers and students.
To minimize learning loss due to COVID-19 related school closures, especially for low-income and
- especially comparing to current EBA solution
- Cloud Computing and the Sustainability: The Environmental Benefit of moving to the cloud (2010), Accenture, WSP and
- Cloud computing and the Sustainability: The Environmental Benefit of moving to the cloud (2010), Accenture, WSP and Microsoft and http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/cloud-computing-saves-energy/
vulnerable students, this sub-component will support TV- based educational materials and delivery. TV programming is especially targeted for poor households without digital devices. Approximately 2,000 new TV videos will be adapted based on content already developed for the education digital platform, EBA. For students with hearing impairment, all content will be prepared with sign language and subtitle support. For students with visual impairment, all content will include audio descriptions. Lastly, on-line and TV based materials and courses (through www.eba.gov.tr website and TRT EBA TV) will support the development of learning assessments, catch-up programs, and school counseling to support school re-engagement.
The sub-component will support MoNE’s school opening plan and will finance outreach and school re-engagement outreach in low-income and vulnerable areas, with targeted messages for girls, as well as for boys. Building on EBA’s already available materials (e.g., videos, applications, digital and audio-visual materials), additional content will be adapted and developed to support re-opening of schools, including for teacher training. These will be aligned to curricular needs for primary, lower secondary and upper secondary education.
Subcomponent 2.2: Educational Innovation and Participatory Ecosystem
This subcomponent will finance feasibility and design studies, consultancies, goods, services and small refurbishments to establish a sound collaboration and communication “ecosystem” for the on-going development of digital education technologies. This will include an assessment for the use of “innovation grants” to incentivize development of materials for teachers and students. Materials for teachers will include a variety of multimedia, CPD materials, instructional materials, pedagogical tools. Materials for students will target educational level K-12. Digital and distance education strategies and tools for education emergency response will be developed as well.
The new digital education platform (see component 1.2) and the development of innovative digital education materials will also benefit the education needs of different groups of students, given their interest, background, gender and other characteristics requiring personalized learning approaches. For example, this subcomponent will finance specific online programs targeted to girls and young women to encourage them to connect and collaborate online in particular areas of interest, including Science Technology Engineering Art and Mathematics (STEAM) projects. Also, the new digital education platform will include access to extracurricular programs with the aim to raise awareness, interest and desire in girls to pursue diverse career options.
The ecosystem will incentivize innovation and services for schools and will bring together education technology stakeholders and users. The organizational structure for the “education technology ecosystem” will consist of the “EdTech Innovation Hub” that will coordinate the research and development process for education technology innovations, as well as the strategy to involve teachers and schools to identify, test and evaluate innovations. Teachers’ involvement will be organized as a unit and function of the EdTech Innovation Hub, called the “Professional Learning Lab.”
The EdTech Innovation Hub will guide the development and testing of educational digital materials and technologies. The aim of the innovation grants is to incentivize start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures in EdTech, especially to support high cost of piloting and testing products. The innovation grants will target companies, industry partners and universities to test and develop products, software, and hardware to connect schools, teachers, and students to digital learning. The applicants will be expected to develop innovative approaches to tackle educational technological challenges (e.g., digitalization, artificial intelligence, sustainable development goals, supporting learners with disabilities/special needs, upskilling teachers, catch-up programs for students with low academic
background, innovative functionalities for the EBA platform). Also, grant proposal would need to include strategies to involve innovative teachers as collaborators, as well as to commit and evaluate the impact of innovations at the school level. Model testing of new education technology innovations at the school level will include feedback from teachers and students, through a “funnel” evaluation model to be included in the new EBA system. The feasibility assessment for the Innovation Grants programs will include targeted beneficiary groups, types of instruments for grant financing, support amounts, rules and procedures for planning, implementation, evaluation and other details such as eligibility criteria and exclusion criteria. The grant to be provided per applicant will vary depending on the type of support but will not exceed 150,000 USD. US $5 million will be allocated for “innovation grants” within the Project, and such disbursement will be conditioned on the successful completion of the feasibility and design study.
The “Professional Learning Lab (PLL) will support pedagogical and organizational improvements at the school level, including training of trainers and contributions to teachers’ professional development. School actors will contribute to the innovation process, and teachers and students will participate in the evaluation of new teaching and learning materials.4 The PLL strategies will support and incentivize school level innovations and knowledge exchange across teachers. This flexible learning environments provide opportunities for teacher training and knowledge exchange in specific areas of interest. For example, the Project will provide dedicated online spaces and other flexible learning environments for female teachers to exchange new online practices, emerging strategies to meet the learning needs of boys and girls adequately and identify school leadership training options and opportunities. Once the education technology ecosystem is operational – including the EdTech Innovation Hubs and PPL approach – the subcomponent will finance its initial roll-out.
SCOPE OF WORK
The Republic of Turkey has signed a loan agreement with World Bank for the costs of Turkey Safe Schooling and Distance Education Project (the Project).
The Ministry of National Education would like to use a part of the funds for the appropriate payments within the agreement for individual consultancy services (“Services”) in Turkey Safe Schooling and Distance Education identified with project number 2011H01-1413 in the Public Investment Program. The Directorate General of Innovation and Educational Technologies of the Ministry of National Education will hire a full time E-Learning Specialist with the following requirements, for the different components of the project.
RECRUITMENT OF QUALIFIED STAFF
The personnel requirements for this project include:
The Core Project Management Team: The Project Management Team must provide a minimum of:
- (1) Full-time specialist for E-Learning
ESTIMATED LEVEL OF EFFORT
The level of effort required for these responsibilities is currently estimated as 26 months, from November 2020 to January 2023 approximately.
REQUIRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
E-learning specialist will be responsible for carrying out, implementing and sustaining the teacher trainings of the project. The duties and responsibilities are given below:
- Preparing the technical specifications of face-to-face and distance training activities to be procured within the project;
- Identifying the main needs in face-to-face and distance education and determining the approaches, theories and implementation models;
- Designing, developing and supporting e-learning objects and needed face-to-face and distance education systems at international standards such as SCORM, AIC, IEEE;
- Working on and contributing to the development of scenarios and storyboards in order to develop e-learning content with the information and educational content in different subjects;
- Designing scenario simulations, animations, games, etc. that will be included in the training;
- Selecting and/or researching on visual/audio materials and teaching methods, techniques and strategies to support the training to be developed;
- Enabling the realization of the training scenario in the best way by managing the team that will implement the training scenarios to be prepared;
- Evaluating face-to-face and distance trainings to be prepared;
- Using design and video editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,
Effects, Camtasia Studio, Articulate Storyline, etc.;
- Contributing to the development of face-to-face and distance education materials by using e-learning tools;
- Designing the training scenarios as face-to-face trainings, and interactive e-learning packages;
- Modifying and improving existing face-to-face and e-learning trainings;
- Shooting and editing the content to be included in trainings; making animations; designing and implementing the complementary games;
- Managing the existing LMS platform;
- Supporting the planning and implementing of e-learning and contributing to the strategy development;
- Monitoring and steering the e-learning process;
- Analyzing e-learning content in respect to author, accuracy and validity;
- Developing suggestions on instructional strategies and techniques;
- Developing and implementing relevant evaluation methods;
- Enabling the roll-out of new educational projects, and carrying out analysis for increasing educational efficiency;
- Working in harmony with other members of the design, production, implementation, evaluation and management teams for face-to-face or distance education;
- Following the literature and update when needed;
- Acting in line with social, scientific, cultural and ethic values during the collection, interpretation, implementation and announcing the results of the related data.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or above in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Teaching, Electronics Teaching, Computer and Instructional Technologies Teaching; Doctoral Degree and at least 5 years’ working experience;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Turkish;
- Academic studies or courses delivered on Distance Education and Digital Content Design
- Experience in Distance Education Design and Management, Virtual classroom applications, Learning Analytics
- Experience in Design and Theories od Distance Education;
- Experience in Assessment and Evaluation in Distance Education;
- Experience in Interactive Content Development;
- At least 5 years’ related experience in public or private institutions;
- Ability of team work;
- Experience in Instructional Design, e-content development, national and international studies on the use of technology in education;
- Strong planning and analytical thinking and problem solving skills, fast-learner and willingness to self-improvement;
- At least 3 years’ experience in large scale projects of institutions such as World Bank, United Nations and European Union;
- Experience in national and international projects;
- Self-disciplined, proactive, responsible and attentive working personality;
The following criteria will be used for selection:
|Evaluation Criteria||Indicative Weight|
|Academic studies or courses delivered on||10|
|Distance Education and Digital Content|
|Experience in Distance Education Design and||10|
|Management, Virtual classroom applications,|
|Experience in Assessment and Evaluation in||10|
|Experience in Interactive Content||10|
|Experience in Instructional Design and||10|
|Theories of Distance Education|
|Computer skills (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe||15|
|Illustrator, Adobe Flash Professional, Adobe|
|Acrobat Professional, Adobe Premiere Pro,|
|Adobe After Effects, , Camtasia Studio,|
|Articulate Storyline etc.)|
|Maximum Points Possible||100|
Start date 1st November 2020
Working hours Normal working hours are Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
Salary Appropriate compensation will be offered to the right candidate.