IKADA Consulting Ltd. is looking for a Training Expert for the EU funded “Technical Assistance for “Improving Job and Vocational Counselling Services” Project to be implemented in Turkey.
Key expert 2: Training Expert
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of social sciences or industrial engineering or in the absence of such a degree, minimum 10 years of working experience in the field of public employment policies or vocational education and training sector.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Full computer literacy.
- Master degree, preferably in educational sciences or social sciences will be an asset
General professional experience
- Preferably 10 but a minimum of 7 years of professional experience
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 7 but a minimum 5 years of experience in organisation of vocational education and training courses or organisation of in-service trainings
- Preferably 7 years but a minimum of 5 years of training experience including designing or implementation or evaluation of trainings in the field of employment or labour market
- Minimum 2 years of experience in at least one project in the field of adult education and vocational training
- Experience on Turkish labour market will be an asset