Position: HR Assistant
Location: Gaziantep, Turkey**
Length of Contract: 6 Months**
· Coordinating recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire employees.
· Preparing all of the paperwork related to employment, probation and termination.
· Ensuring induction, orientation, annual performance review and exit procedures are conducted for all hired staff by the end of probation period.
· Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as employee performance, maintaining and monitoring records of employee benefits.
· Providing general administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms and reports, arranging meetings, composing regular correspondence, processing confidential reports and documents, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines, and taking minutes as needed.
· Efficiently track, report, and update, employee performance and attendance activities on monthly basis
· Designing filing systems and ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date.
· Maintaining well organize employee records. Ensure personnel files are up to date and secure.
· Schedule the interviews (both written and oral) in coordination with the Hiring Manager.
· Conduct background and reference checks for the selected candidate/s.
· Provide payroll information by collecting time sheets and attendance records.
· Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
· Assist the HR Officer in all personnel related activities
· Manage and promote employee understanding and adherence to personnel policies.
· Maintain master leave database and ensure timely update of leave forms. In addition to managing all employee personnel files.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES :
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, or any other close field of specialization.
- Demonstrated at least 1 year of related experience.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources.
- Attention to detail.
- Time Management and Ability to priorities competing demands.
- Tactful and diplomatic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Very Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are required.
How to apply
To apply to this position, kindly fill in this link.
- In case you have any inquiry, please contact us via [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.