Bahar Organization is an independent non-profit and non-governmental organization that provides humanitarian aids to vulnerable people without any discrimination in all its forms. BO is operating to response for the needs and basic requirement of the humanitarian crisis in Syria in the middle of the affected communities caused by the conflict the basic principles of BO’s activities are to enhance the basic life standards to the affected population by delivering the humanitarian aid based on the needs.
Overview of Position:
the Health Project Officer will supervise field teams and plan project activities. As a main focal point, the officer will be responsible for the overall implementation of the project. This person will work closely with the Health Coordinator.
Reports to: Health Program Coordinator
- Conduct monthly inventory of medical stocks in warehouses.
- Provide the technical support to pharmacist team.
- Liaise with donors regarding any Gift in Kind or donation of medical / pharmaceutical products.
- Submit Expression of Interest EoI for medical and pharmaceutical materials to donors and suppliers.
- Track pharmaceutical products consumption and prescription by health care facilities.
- Report any kind of pharmaceutical abuse to the Programs Manager.
- Inform the project managers about any change in the HR structure of the pharmacist team.
- Responsible to interview pharmacist candidates, evaluate them and coordinate with HR to recruit the pharmacists.
- Remote and control the daily consumption of medical products and pharmaceuticals using specific software program.
- Liaise with other departments for pharmaceutical stocks transfer and storing.
- Supervising the medical warehouses and work to provide the basic requirements for warehouses.
- Prepare periodic requests of procurement of medical supplies and pharmaceuticals for the health facilities of BRO and submit them to the logistics department after the approval of the Programs Manager.
- Coordinate with health team in Turkey and Syria and provide all required information related to the position. Determine any specific need of capacity building related to the position and inform the Programs Manager.
Skills and Abilities:
- BSc or higher degree in pharmaceutics.
- More than 1 year of experience related to same position in an NGO.
- More than 1 year of field experience / private sector.
- Good English proficiency
- Very good on Microsoft office (word and Excel).
- Interested candidates should apply by sending their CVS and a cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- Candidates need to indicate the Position applied for in the subject line.
- The post will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- If you wish to apply for this position, please specify that you saw it on vacanciesinturkey.com
- vacanciesinturkey.com will appreciate it if you can SHARE this job announcement on social media as we provide our services for FREE for both job seekers and job providers.