· The PC will work with the DNA unit to attain information and needs assessment in order to help provide the technical details of the project.
· The PC, with the help of the PD, will help in the development of programs, which benefit their sector.
· The PC will aid in the development of proposals for Donors and answer calls for RFPs.
· The PC will develop a relationship with other individuals from cluster meetings and any other program focused meetings, to help enhance Al-Ameen’s funding portfolio
- The PC will work with the PD to solidify the activity plan and timeline for each project.
- The PC will directly manage the field team, ensuring that all project implementation is following activity timeline.
- The PC will mitigate problems with the PD that may occur during project implementation.
- The PC will coordinate with other departments in order to ensure that all parts of the project are being implemented correctly
- The PC is expected to attend all program and team meetings.
- The PC will attend meetings, which are asked of them concerning their sector.
- The PC will also aid the organization in fund development
The potential PC must have the following requirements:
- Either a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree; an Advanced Degree is desired.
- At least two years of Program Management experience; remote management experience is desired
- Excellent knowledge of Syria and bordering countries
- Strong Arabic and English skills
- Strong networking, people management, and organization skills.
How to Apply
- To apply to this position, kindly fill in this link.
In case you have any inquiry, please contact us via: [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.