We are expanding our team!
Ankon Consulting is looking for Project Managers to work with us at our headquarters in Ankara.
For our on-going projects portfolio, we are looking for Project Managers
- University degree (preferably in Business Administration, Finance, or Economics);
- Excellent command of written and spoken Turkish and English is required. Full computer literacy (Windows, MS Office, MS Excel, other)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in internationally financed technical assistance and development projects, full knowledge of EU project cycle, knowledge of PRAG;
- At least 5 years of working experience as a Project Manager/ Senior Project Coordinator role on international project consultancy (EU, World Bank, UN system)
- Experience and knowledge on the International Development agency contract administration as well as knowledge on project accounting and financial management requirements including legislative aspects,
- Ability to manage large teams of experts, qualifications and skills to work as experts in projects,
- Based in Ankara, no travel restrictions for local and international projects;
- Excellent social, interpersonal and communication skills; excellent reporting skills,
- Follow-up, problem solving and organizational skills, ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills, including the ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines, attention to detail
- Capacity to work effectively within a team.
The PM manager will be responsible for:
- Coordination of the Project Team
- Management of the daily relations with the beneficiaries and the CA
- Follow up of the project outputs and deliverables
- Manage, control and contribute to reporting activities and other project documentation
- Manage /select CVs for the specific NKE pool of the project based on qualifications and skills to work as experts in different work packages of the projects
- Prepare and negotiate Key and Non Key Expert contracts
- Manage daily correspondence and relations between consortium partners
- Please respond by 30.12.2019 with your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the ref: 0212PM
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your e-mail & cover letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.