Teach English at University Level in Antalya Turkey!
- Antalya is a beautiful historic city on the shores of the Mediterranean. Antalya Bilim University, the largest private university in the region, is looking for qualified English Language teachers with MA degrees.
- Antalya Bilim University, School of Foreign Languages educates over 700 students every year to prepare them for university education in English. With over 60 teachers, the School of Foreign Languages is a vibrant and exciting place to work.
- With new departments opening every year, the need for new members of our English Language teaching family is constantly growing.
- We are looking for teachers to start with us in September 2020. Our School of Foreign Languages is interested in teachers who have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and should be knowledgeable about EAP, CLIL, cooperative learning and/or English for Special Purposes. Instructors with MA degrees in a relevant field and/or CELTA, DELTA degrees will be preferred, and a minimum of two years’ work experience, preferably at university level, is required.
- Salary for positions with Antalya Bilim University, School of Foreign Languages range from 4,000 tl (Turkish lira) per month to 6,000 tl per month, depending on qualifications and experience of applicant.
- Monthly salary is based on 24 hours of teaching per week.
- The university offers opportunities for over-time.
- Antalya Bilim University’s campuses are located in modern, dynamic settings in the heart of Antalya.
- Medical insurance is provided for all employees, and employees at the School of Foreign Languages, Antalya Bilim University are entitled to a summer holiday of 20 working days.
- All international employees are given assistance in attaining a work visa.
- Antalya Bilim University School of Foreign Languages offers a growing and forward-thinking learning environment.
How to apply
- Please send an updated CV (with an updated photo, valid cell phone number, e-mail address, and Skype ID), Photocopies of BA diploma and/or any other relevant certificates, Photocopy of the first page of your passport, attached to e-mail: [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.